Last Updated on December 14, 2022
The water system of a hospital is large and complex. One misstep in water purification can have dire consequences. Hospitals need a system that will operate automatically and with minimal attention. An ultraviolet water purification system will virtually eliminate waterborne infection with little oversight. The MEGATRON® UV Water Disinfection System is packed full of standard features that make it the smart choice for safe, effective, and economical water purification. Modular design makes it the solution for a single department or the entire hospital.
Some of the Many Departments that Benefit from UV Water Disinfection include:
- Maternity and Delivery Wards
- Pathology Labs
- Dialysis Lab
- Operating Rooms
- Intensive Care
- Laundry Facility
How does the MEGATRON® provide the high-purity water that a hospital needs?
Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection. There are no chemicals involved with UV Water Disinfection. This means there is no danger of overdosing or handling mishaps, and more importantly, there is no risk of chemical reactions with procedures such as dialysis or equipment disinfection.
- Proper dose of UV radiation is needed for the particular organisms to be erradicated.
- Low-pressure lamps create short-wave radiation lethal to bacteria, virus, and fungi by dissociating their DNA structure.
- Available in 4 models—each employing between 4 and 19 UV germicidal lamps.
- Multiple units can interconnect to comply with nearly any flow rate. MEGATRON® can disinfect water in one department or the entire hospital.
- Designed specifically for use in UV purification systems, providing optimum performance.
- Instant start, they require little energy to operate and produce the lethal kill rate desired without generating an abundance of heat.
- 10,000 hours of continuous use maximizes lamp longevity and minimizes maintenance time.
The MEGATRON® provides automatic and continuous disinfection without special attention. Standard features, such as the built in digital monitor, allow you to always know the status of your system’s UV output. Routine quartz sleeve cleanings and system maintenance can occur without full system shut-down, keeping purified water continuously supplied. For easy troubleshooting and repair, the electrical enclosure and disinfection chamber operate—and are accessible—separately from each other.
Made in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com