UV Portable Area Sanitizers — A Solution for Unoccupied Rooms
Your clients risk bacteria, virus, and fungi unexpectedly popping up and rapidly spreading infection in their facilities. A permanent ultraviolet sanitizer won’t work for them. They need powerful UV disinfection in a portable unit to lessen risk. Sanidyne® UV portable area sanitizers are the ultimate solution for many applications.
Fast treatment time and portability make UV portable area sanitizers effective in disinfecting many different spaces within a facility. Compact and just 27 pounds, the Sanidyne® Prime is easy to move from one area to another. It can treat air and exposed surfaces in unoccupied rooms whenever, and wherever needed. Some applications include:
- Businesses and Offices
- Laboratories and Clean Rooms
- Doctor’s Offices
- Patient Rooms
- Burn Centers
- Operating Rooms
- Intensive Care Units (ICUs)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinics
- Ambulances and Medical Transport
- Methadone Clinics
- Homeless Shelters
- Detention Centers
- Dairy Plants
- Hotel Rooms
Sanidyne® Uses the Same Technology as Permanent UV Units
8 High Output STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamps provide ultraviolet radiation in the C wavelength (UV-C). UV-C destroys the DNA structure of infectious microbes, such as:
- Staphylococcus (MRSA)
- Streptococcus (strep)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Many additional bacteria, virus, and mold microbes to which UV-C radiation is lethal
UV Portable Area Sanitizers In Hospital and Healthcare Facilities
Hospital and healthcare areas without permanent ultraviolet sanitizers are susceptible to tragic outcomes. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) notes that healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) represent a major cause of preventable patient illness. Sanidyne® can help lessen a facility’s risk of HAIs by providing air and surface treatment to unoccupied areas where and when needed. Your client can:
- Add UV portable area sanitizers to a regular disinfection process as a preventative measure.
- Rapidly sanitize one area after another when sudden outbreaks occur, potentially halting the spread of infection.
The Sanidyne® Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizer is a Safe and Economical Solution for Any Facility
- A chemical-free disinfection method
- No special training required for maintenance or installation
- 4 Models to choose from—just center in the area to be treated and plug in.
- STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C lamps use less energy to operate than the competition and only require change about once a year.
- Optional hand-held Zenith™ UV-C Detector provides accurate and easy-to-read levels of UV intensity for added assurance of personnel safety.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the UV Portable Area Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials, they use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air. The 4 models in the Sanidyne® product line — Prime (31 1/2” H), Prime Remote (36 13/16” H), Plus (68 1/2” H), and Premium (68 1/2” H) — are designed for use in unoccupied rooms of various sizes. Sanidyne® UV Portable Area Sanitizers have many optional accessories available, making them flexible ultraviolet air and surface sanitizing systems for virtually any application. Disinfection dosage is determined by the time and intensity your client’s air and surfaces are exposed to ultraviolet light.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about Sanidyne® UV-C Air & Surface Sanitizers
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Disinfection Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Sanidyne® UV-C Air & Surface Sanitizers
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Watch Our Videos
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Sanidyne® UV-C Air & Surface Sanitizers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form