Last Updated on June 24, 2019
Ultraviolet Disinfection is the Clear Pond Water Solution.
Pond enthusiasts want clear and healthy pond water. The Use of an Ultraviolet Water Purifier with a Pond is a safe and effective method to help keep water clear and reduce bacteria and other microorganisms which may be harmful to marine life. Without ultraviolet disinfection, it can be a challenge to maintain healthy pond water without chemicals and with minimal intervention.
An ultraviolet water purifier is the answer. It can destroy all types of bacteria and keep pond water clear. The UV water purification process happens automatically and continuously disinfects without special attention.
The SANITRON® UV Water Purifier uses ultraviolet radiation to disinfect water rapidly without the use of heat or chemical additives—both of which may undesirably alter the composition of pond water. A germicidal ultraviolet lamp converts electrical energy into radiant energy. This allows UV water purifiers to take practical advantage of the germ-killing potential of short-wave ultraviolet, and keep pond water clear. SANITRON® ultraviolet disinfection is very effective in reducing free-floating algae, bacteria, and other microscopic planktonic organisms.
SANITRON® UV Water Purifier Overall Advantages:
- Effective—Destroys bacteria and other microorganisms such as algae (may require pre-filtration in addition to the UV water purifier). Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection.
- Safe—NO danger of chemical overdosing or handling problems, and NO undesirable chemical reactions in the water.
- Fast—Water is ready for use as soon as it leaves the purifier—NO further contact time required.
- Easy—Simple installation and maintenance. Read about our Patented Wiper Mechanism here.
- Automatic—Provides continuous or intermittent disinfection without special attention.
- Economical—Hundreds of gallons purified for each penny of operation cost.
There are ultraviolet water purifier units for virtually any aquatic application on the market; aquariums, pools, ponds, and re-circulating multiple tank systems. Ultraviolet purifiers will allow a new pond to establish a balance sooner. It will also quickly aide in the re-balancing of an existing pond. The key for success is quality construction, correct installation including appropriate filtration, if necessary, and the proper size for the water volume.
- Designed with 6 Superior Features for maintenance and installation
- Maintenance consists of a simple lamp replacement every 10,000 hours, and
- Routine cleaning of the quartz sleeve using the integrated patented wiper mechanism.
The SANITRON® is made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts and is constructed of the highest quality materials. SANITRON® Model S2400C has the ability to treat large flows of water because of the unit’s modular configuration. Additional water purifier chambers can be added-on to handle growing needs or break down into smaller segments. This flexibility saves your client time and money as their water purification needs change.
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST