The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizer provides maximum virus and bacteria elimination from the air of virtually any occupied setting. Equipped with 9 features that allow for very little upkeep, it is the right solution for those looking to create a healthier office or environment with sanitized air. Doctor’s offices, schools, conference rooms, gymnasiums, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, manufacturing plants, and prisons are just a few potential applications.
Maximum Virus, Bacteria, and Mold Spore Elimination
1. STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Short-wave, low-pressure mercury vapor lamps.
- UV energy emittance at mercury resonance line of 254 nanometers, a wavelength that is highly lethal to virus, bacteria, and mold spores.
2. Reflective Chamber
Lamps are enclosed in a polished stainless steel exposure chamber that reflects UV rays, maximizing intensity.
3. Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts
- Specifically developed for ultraviolet lamps.
- This ultraviolet room air sanitizer provides a smaller, lighter, and higher lamp output ballast that uses less energy than a magnetic ballast.
4. Permanent, Washable, Electrostatic Intake Filter
- Equipped in most models.
- Capable of removing airborne particles as small as 5 microns.
- Optional cost-effective disposable filters are available for high filter change settings.
- Model RSA760 comes standard with a HEPA filter as well.
Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizer Designed for Use in Occupied Spaces with Little Attention Needed
5. Louvered Exhaust Panel
Keeps UV radiation safely inside the unit, as air freely moves in and out the exposure chamber freely and safely with no risk of occupant exposure.
6. Visual Assurance of Lamp Operation
- Models feature a Promate™ Observation Port / Sight Glass Assembly which allows for quick and safe visual lamp inspection.
- SANITAIRE® Model RSM2680 Mobile Air Sanitizer and RSCS280 Recessed Ceiling Mount Sanitizer are equipped with LED indicator lights.
- Optional SENTINEL™ Remote Lamp Indicator provides monitoring away from the unit. This feature is ideal for spaces that air purity can mean life or death such as in TB clinics, nursing homes, animal husbandry centers, and hospital settings. The SENTINEL™ Remote Lamp Indicator could be placed at the nurse’s station or administration desk, for example, providing added peace of mind.
7. Steadfast™ Lampholders
- Spring-loaded, telescopic holder on one end and a stationary holder on the other.
- Makes lamp change quick and easy.
8. Interlock Safety Switch
- Kills power to the SANITAIRE® UV Air Sanitizer when the access cover is opened from the lamp exposure chamber.
- Enables easy and safe access for lamp and filter maintenance.
- Spaces that need a little more security, such as detention centers or prisons, can add the optional integral key lock switch which insures tamperproof ON or OFF operation.
9. *No Professional Installation Required
- Designed to be portable.
- Molded, rubber feet mean that the SANITAIRE® can be placed on table tops, shelves, or any stable surface.
- Promate™ Wall Mount Kit included that enables vertical or horizontal hanging.
- *Model RSCS280 is designed to be professionally installed in your space’s “T-bar” ceiling creating a camouflaged and un-obtrusive solution.
- 3-prong plug for use with 120v AC 60 Hz.—a single phase, standard household current outlet.
- Units are also available for 230v AC 50/60 Hz.
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the UV air sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air. The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer has many optional accessories available, making it a flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing system for any application.
For more information on UV Air sanitizers visit our SANITAIRE® overview page, download the SANITAIRE® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com