Last Updated on July 15, 2021
MEGATRON UV Water Modular Models produce virtually any flow rate when you interconnect multiple ultraviolet water disinfection systems. Four distinct modular models to select from makes it ideal for small to large-scale applications.
MEGATRON UV Water Modular Models
All modular models are packed full of standard features that ensure safe, effective, and economical water treatment. Each model comes available as 120V or 220V to operate on public power supplies across the world.
Whether you select one of the MEGATRON® models with the manual wiper (standard feature) or the automatic wiper (optional feature), there is no service interruption. The quartz sleeves are cleaned while the MEGATRON® is fully operational. Take this regular maintenance task off the to-do list with the automatic wiper system. MEGATRON® models with the automatic wiper can be programmed for up to 6 wipe cycles per day, 7 days per week.
MEGATRON® Model M50
Flow rates are 70 GPM (gallons per minute) for clear wastewater, 90 GPM for clear fresh water, and 100 GPM for high purity water. The M50’s disinfection chamber is 5 ½” diameter with 2” NPT (national pipe thread) inlet and outlet fittings, or select the optional 3” lap joint flanges. This model uses 4 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps .
MEGATRON® Model M90
The M90 kicks it up a notch with flow rates of 115 GPM for clear wastewater, 150 GPM for clear fresh water, and 190 GPM for high purity water. The disinfection chamber measures 7-5/8″ diameter and has 3″ socket weld flanges on the inlet and outlet. Also available is an upgrade to 4” flange. Model M90 uses 7 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps .
MEGATRON® Model M150
With 12 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps and a 10” diameter chamber, the M150 is ready for larger flow water disinfection. Flow rates are 200 GPM for clear wastewater, 270 GPM for clear fresh water, and 325 GPM for high purity water. Standard with 4” flanges on inlet and outlet, or upgrade to 6” flanges.
MEGATRON® Model M250
Interconnect a Few M250 MEGATRON UV Water Modular Models for Millions of Gallons Per Day of Clear, Fresh, and High Purity Water.
Each model has a flow rate of 335 GPM for clear wastewater, 450 GPM for clear fresh water, and 560 GPM for high purity water. 19 STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps get to work killing unwanted virus, bacteria, and fungi in the 12” diameter disinfection chamber. Standard equipped with 6” flanges on the inlet and outlet.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, MEGATRON® Germicidal UV Water Disinfection Systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about MEGATRON® Germicidal UV Water Disinfection Systems
- Download Germicidal Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for MEGATRON® Germicidal UV Water Disinfection Systems
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Boil Water Alerts
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Meat Processing
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
PowerPoint & Video
- View our Boil Water Alert PowerPoint presentation on SlideShare
- View our Meat Processing PowerPoint presentation on SlideShare
- View our Boil Water Alert Video on YouTube
- View our Meat Processing Video on YouTube
- Watch all our videos on YouTube
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop MEGATRON® Germicidal UV Water Disinfection Systems
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call (631) 273-0500, Monday–Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form