Last Updated on April 11, 2017
The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer is the unit to recommend to your customer. The right model depends on the size of the space to be treated and air changes per hour needed. 3 models and numerous configurations will have your clients breathing clean, healthy air in their occupied space in no time.
All SANITAIRE® models provide automatic disinfection in seconds. Installation and maintenance is easy and requires no special training. Integrated features like the louvered exhaust panel ensure there is no risk of UV over-exposure. SANITAIRE® requires no special attention for safe and continuous operation.
Thanks to the specially-designed Surelite™ Electronic Ballast, long lamp life, and an included, washable electrostatic filter, this UV air sanitizer is economical and uses little power. For high-filter change applications, the optional disposable filters can be used. All SANITAIRE® models are constructed of durable corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Use as a portable, free-standing unit or more permanently mounted on a wall.
- Rubber feet enable placement on virtually any stable surface.
- Brackets for horizontal or vertical hanging included, or upgrade to optional clean line L hanging brackets for aesthetic spaces.
- No professional installation needed means the units can be moved to a different room or space.
- Perfect for a space that requires a camouflaged and un-obtrusive solution.
- More permanent—designed to be professionally installed in a “T-bar” ceiling.
- Maximum airborne virus and bacteria elimination while being out-of-sight, out-of-mind.
- 4 heavy duty caster wheels for easy transport and maximum portability.
- No installation needed—simply wheel into the occupied space, plug into an appropriate outlet, and use the 3-position power outlet switch to start disinfecting the air immediately.
- Built in differential air pressure gauge solves the challenge of knowing when to clean or replace filters—a challenge often faced with mobile units since operation is not necessarily continuous.
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the UV air sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air. The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer has many optional accessories available, making it a flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing system for any application.
For more information on UV Air sanitizers, visit our SANITAIRE® overview page, download the SANITAIRE® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com