Last Updated on May 27, 2020
SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifiers have 6 superior features that make this equipment easy to maintain and sets it apart from the competition. Your clients will see the value these features add in the maintenance time they save.
6 Superior Features
1. Incorporated Drain Plug
- No need to disconnect or move the unit to drain.
2. Quick UV Lamp Change with EASY-OFF™ End Cap
We recommend replacing the UV-C lamp every 10,000 hours or 14 months of use. Our Exclusive EASY-OFF™ End Cap allows for quick and easy access to the UV-C lamp.
- No tools needed
- Purifier can stay connected to the water supply
- Water does not need to be drained from the tank
To see how easy view the SANITRON® UV Water Purifier How to Change a Quartz Sleeve and Ultraviolet Lamp video.
3. Patented Dual Action Wiper Mechanism to Clean Quartz Sleeve
The CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeve ensures optimum lamp output. It is recommended to clean the quartz sleeve, on average, once a month and the patented dual action wiper mechanism makes this a quick and simple task. The Patented Dual Action Wiper Mechanism makes this a quick and simple task.
- No interruption of service
- No disassembly
To clean simply lift the wiper clip, gently pull the wiper knob out, and push the knob back in, repeat 2 or 3 times, and return wiper clip.
4. Sight Port Plug
- Translucent Sight Port Plug glows when the STER-L-RAY ® lamp is functioning .
For extra assurance, the optional STERALERT™ Lamp Status Alarm, SENTRY™ Safety Sensor, or GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor can be added to the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier providing audible alarm, flow prevention, or both — depending on the model your client selects.
5. Removable Dual Flanged Head
- Creates easy access to the chamber
- May be removed or rotated separately
- Aids in the installation, maintenance or the retrofitting of an existing system
- Removable heads allow for easier removal of any unwanted debris that may be present in chamber.
6. Ability to Interconnect for Higher Flow Rates
Interconnection enables the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier to be used in a variety of applications including institutional (ie: hospitals, schools), transient (ie: resorts, parks, restaurants, camps), community (ie: apartment/condominium complexes, municipalities), and industry (ie: manufacturing, beverage industry). SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier model S2400C can process 40 GPM. It can also be interconnected as shown below:
- Two SANITRON® Model S2400C purifiers become the SANITRON® Model S5,000C and can process 83 gallons per minute.
- Four SANITRON® Model S2400C purifiers become the SANITRON® Model S10,000C and can process 166 gallons per minute.
- Six SANITRON® Model S2400C purifiers become the SANITRON® Model S15,000C and can process 250 gallons per minute.
- Eight SANITRON® Model S2400C purifiers become the SANITRON® Model S20,000C and can process 333 gallons per minute.
- Ten SANITRON® Model S2400C purifiers become the SANITRON® Model S25,000C and can process 416 gallons per minute.
Learn More about SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifiers & Shop Our Product Line
Made in the USA from U.S. and Imported Parts, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water. In addition to the superior features listed above, the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier has many optional accessories available making it a flexible ultraviolet water purification system for most applications.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about SANITRON® UV-C Water Purifiers
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for SANITRON® UV-C Water Purifiers
- Visit our Webpage: NSF UV Water Purifiers vs Non-Certified Water Purifiers
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Video & PowerPoint
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop SANITRON® UV-C Water Purifiers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form