We recently sold our Sanidyne® Prime UV-C Portable Air & Surface Sanitizer to a large university in Florida. Six months after their purchase, Ann Wysocki (COO of Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation®) followed up with the Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine to see how the Sanidyne® was performing. We received the following response:
So far it’s working very well . . . exactly how we envisioned! We have several people using it—instructions were easy to follow, the UV warning signs and face shield are great. We decided to purchase the Sanidyne® because we started using a laboratory culture room for a different purpose. It was already equipped with a biosafety cabinet, but we needed to do part of the procedure outside of the cabinet. We’re using the Sanidyne® to sanitize the floor and working surfaces that cannot be decontaminated by other means.
Our Sanidyne® Prime UV Portable Air and Surface Sanitizer uses 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps to provide unoccupied spaces with germicidal ultraviolet disinfection of air and exposed surfaces. These special lamps produce ultraviolet wavelengths lethal to infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and virus.
Additional Product Highlights for Our Sanidyne® Prime UV-C Portable Air & Surface Sanitizer:
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Sanidyne® Prime is easily transported from one area to another with attached handle
- High efficiency Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate fixture
- Built-in 1-minute, 30-second delay allows operator time to safely leave the area
- Rooms as large as 1,000 sq. ft. can be treated in less than 1 hour
- 24-Hour Timer allows treatment time to be customized to room size
- Product ships with 1 Ultraviolet Blocking Face Shield and 2 Warning Signs to protect personnel from entering the room during UV-C treatment
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made or Assembled in the USA of Type 304 stainless steel, the Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify air and exposed surfaces.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Download Ultraviolet Air and Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- View all the applications that can benefit from UV-C Disinfection
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our Air and Surface Disinfection Model Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.