Last Updated on December 26, 2023
Ultraviolet is well-established as the method of choice for water disinfection. It is safe, fast, and economical. Our engineers designed the series of MIGHTY★PURE® Ultraviolet Water Purifiers with 4 models available. Each comes with 5 standard features and numerous optional accessories to disinfect your water with minimal maintenance.
4 MIGHTY★PURE® Models
Each of the 4 models shares the same standard and optional features. Whether you are looking for a point-of-use system to install under your sink, or a unit capable of handling larger capacities, there is a MIGHTY★PURE® model for you.
Each model varies in its overall size and footprint, gallons per minute (GPM), and gallons per hour (GPH) that it is equipped to disinfect. Our UV Application Specialists can help you pick the right model for your needs.
- Model MP16A: 3 GPM, 180 GPH, dimensions: 161⁄2” L x 45⁄16” W x 83⁄8” H
- Model MP22A: 6 GPM, 360 GPH, dimensions: 221⁄2” L x 45⁄16” W x 83⁄8” H
- Model MP36C: 12 GPM, 720 GPH, dimensions: 361⁄2” L x 511⁄16” W x 91⁄2” H
- Model MP49C: 20 GPM, 1200 GPH, dimensions: 491⁄2” L x 511⁄16” W x 91⁄2” H
Sight Port Plug & Monitoring Choices
There’s no need to guess if your germicidal ultraviolet lamp is working since you will be able to clearly see the glow through the translucent plug. You instantly know the UV lamp is busy producing short-wave radiation lethal to virtually all virus, bacteria, and fungi. Add one of the optional monitors to your MIGHTY★PURE® for extra assurance: GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor, STERALERT™ Lamp Status Alarm, SENTRY™ Safety Sensor, or the Promate™ Audio Alarm which works in conjunction with the various monitors.
Fused Quartz Sleeve
Our specially-designed CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeve houses the UV lamp, providing protection and insulation. The quartz sleeve ensures that the right amount of germicidal UV radiation is emitted over a range of temperatures.
You need to empty the purifier chamber when you routinely clean the fused quartz sleeve. This task should not be a hassle. That’s why we included a drain plug. There is no need to move the unit — simply pull the plug and let the chamber empty.
EASY-OFF™ End Cap Makes UV Lamp Change Quick & Easy
We recommend UV lamp replacement after approximately 10,000 hours of continuous use, or about once a year. The EASY-OFF™ End Cap lets you access your UV lamp for replacement quick and easy without tools. Best of all, there is no need to disconnect from the water supply or to drain the chamber.
Don’t use your unit continuously? The optional Promate™ Elapsed Time Indicator is a real-time, non-resettable display of a water purifier’s operating hours. It is extremely useful to keep track of your maintenance schedule.
State-of-the-Art Surelite™ Ballasts
Surelite™ ballasts are specifically developed for use with germicidal ultraviolet lamps. Their electronic and instant start design is smaller, lighter, cooler in operation, and provides higher lamp output than magnetic ballasts. Plus, they use less energy.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifiers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify Water.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about MIGHTY★PURE® Ultraviolet Water Purification Systems
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Webpage: NSF UV Water Purifiers vs Non-Certified Water Purifiers
- View all our Blog Posts for MIGHTY★PURE® UV-C Water Purifiers
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Watch Our Videos
Shop at AtlanticUltraviolet.com
- Shop MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifiers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call (631) 273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form