Last Updated on April 18, 2017
Unhealthy air can range from nuisance to life-threatening, depending on the nature of your client’s business. The common cold, flu, pneumonia, and chronic diseases such as TB are just a few of the concerns they face. An ever-growing range of industries and consumer applications have found ultraviolet light to be the ideal solution for their air treatment needs.
UV air sanitization is a safe, rapid and chemical-free method of disinfection, making it the solution for virtually any application.
The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer uses STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps to dissociate the DNA structure of airborne microbes. Ultraviolet light in the C-Wavelength (UV-C) is short-wave radiation at 254 nanometers (nm) that is lethal to bacteria, virus, and other microorganisms.
The SANITAIRE® is Safe, Economical, and Highly Effective in Crowded or Poorly Ventilated Areas where Risk of Cross Infection is High.
- Air treatment is automatic with minimal oversight.
- Draws air in from the occupied space through a washable, electrostatic particulate filter (model RSM2680 uses disposable filters).
- Air enters a polished, reflective exposure chamber which maximizes the ultraviolet intensity.
- Lamps are completely enclosed inside the chamber, a key feature that makes it safe for use in any application with no risk of over-exposure.
- Air is exposed to UV-C radiation for a precise amount of time, destroying the microorganisms’ DNA.
- Air then cycles back into the room through a louvered panel— bacteria free.
- 3 models and a variety of configurations adapt the SANITAIRE® to any setting.
A Few of the Possible SANITAIRE® Applications for Air Treatment Include:
- General Spaces
- Office building
- Conference rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Pathology labs
Health and Human Services
- Hospitals and clinics
- Triage areas
- Labor, delivery, and maternity areas
- Kidney dialysis
- Isolation units for high-risk patients
- Operating rooms
- Burn centers
- TB wards
- Methadone clinics
- Nursing homes
- Homeless shelters
- Prisons, jails, correctional, and detention centers
- Schools and universities
- Auditoriums and theaters
- Daycare centers
- Veterinary clinics
- Animal husbandry
Food and Beverage
- Food processing
- Dairy processing
- Food packaging plants
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the UV air sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air. The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer has many optional accessories available, making it a flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing system for any application.
For more information on UV Air sanitizers visit our SANITAIRE® overview page, download the SANITAIRE® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com