Last Updated on March 3, 2020
Food and ingredient manufacturers, along with those in the health and beauty industry, use Nutripure® Ultraviolet Sanitary Conditioners to provide purified air for liquid storage. Through exposure to powerful STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, virtually all bacteria, virus, and fungi in the liquid storage tank head space air are inactivated, keeping the liquid’s quality intact.
The purpose of this equipment is to provide a sterile condition in the tank’s head space, defeat contamination from airborne sources, and lower condensation levels which can dilute sweeteners, oils, and other liquids. When diluted, sweeteners and edible oils have a strong tendency to promote the growth of bacteria and mold on the liquid’s surface.
Many Food, Beverage, and Health & Beauty Ingredients Can Benefit from Purified Air for Liquid Storage Tanks
Liquid Sweeteners and Syrups:
Corn Syrup, Sucrose, Glucose, Fructose, Honey, Molasses, Maple Syrup, Liquid Sugar
Vegetable and Canola Oil
Pharmaceuticals, Health and Beauty Products:
Cough and Cold Medicines, Shampoo, Liquid Soaps, Lotions
Breweries, Wineries, Distillers and Liqueur Producers, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Fruit Drinks, Juice Concentrates, Bottled Water, Sports Drinks, Sodas, Flavored Waters, Bottled or Canned Tea and Coffee
Vinegar, Barbecque Sauces, Ketchup, Salad Dressings, Jams and Jellies, Pasta Sauces
Candy, Chocolate, Flavorings & Extracts such as Vanilla Extract
Bread, Rolls, Pastry, Bagels, Cookies, Donuts
Yogurt, Ice Cream
Soups, Stocks, Pickled foods, Liquid Starches, Flavorings, Cereal & Protein Bars
Pizza, Dinners, Fruit
Fruits, Vegetables, Soups, Stocks
Sausage, Bacon, Ham, Cured Meats
Optional Accessories Provide Ease of Use and Peace of Mind for Liquid Manufacturer Applications
Two different sizes of Sanitary Fittings are available for newer Nutripure® models. If you have an older model (manufactured before January 2018), a Sanitary Adapter is available for the existing collar in 3” and 4”. Contact us for alternate inlet/outlet connection options. Each Nutripure® model has a matching Tank Vent, which provides an outlet for air flow while preventing contaminants, insects, and debris from entering the storage tank.
The following optional accessories must be ordered at the same time as your Nutripure® Sanitary Conditioner and factory installed:
- The Promate™ Integral Elapsed Time Indicator is a real-time, non-resettable display of accumulated operating time that assists with scheduling, recording maintenance, and lamp replacement. It is available with Nutripure® Model 2 through Model 6.
- The SENTINEL™ Remote Lamp Indicator allows the operator to know from a safe distance that the lamps are emitting UV-C rays.
Learn More and Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the UV-C air and surface disinfection systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials for ultimate durability. Nutripure® Sanitary Conditioners use Germicidal UV Lamps to circulate purified, filtered air within the head space of liquid storage tanks. Our UV Application Specialists will help you decide which model is right for your application.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air and Surface Disinfection Models
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Nutripure® Ultraviolet Sanitary Conditioners
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.