UV liquid disinfection can be tricky. Standard UV purifiers are often ineffective on fluids with high ultraviolet absorbance. Your customer doesn’t want to use harsh chemicals that alter the liquid’s taste and odor. They want a purifier that will enhance the quality of their finished product, not compromise it.
We got together some of the ultraviolet industry’s leading engineers to develop a UV purifier so powerful it’s effective on high ultraviolet absorbent fluids. The INFINITY™ UV Liquid Disinfection System has 8 features that deliver outstanding disinfection results where standard UV purifiers fail.
8 Features of the INFINITY™ Liquid Disinfection System
1. INFINITY™ UV Liquid Disinfection Models — Custom-Configured for Your Client’s Application
Every INFINITY™ is custom configured to fit the specific application.
- Models provide .5 gallons per minute (GPM) to 12 GPM — virtually any GPM can benefit from UV’s safe, economical, and effective disinfection
- Modular design — units can be added or removed as liquid disinfection needs change
- We suggest the right installation system — whether a custom stand with integrated power strips or wall mounting brackets — and design and manufacture it right in our USA factory
2. State-of-the-Art Surelite™ Ballasts
Designed specifically for use with UV lamps to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Electronic and instant start
- Superior to magnetic ballasts — they use less energy, are smaller, lighter, cooler in operation, and provide higher lamp output
- Standard 3-prong plug powers the INFINITY™ from a GFCI outlet
- Integrated LED Lights — Provide visual assurance that the STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Lamps are busy producing short wave radiation lethal to virtually all virus, bacteria, and fungi
- Optional GUARDIAN™ monitors the levels of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the liquids, so the user always knows that proper disinfection is occurring
3. STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Lamps
Approximately 95% of the ultraviolet energy emitted by STER-L-RAY ® UV Lamps is at 254 nanometers, the region of germicidal effectiveness most destructive to bacteria, mold and virus.
- Change once every 10,000 hours — about once a year
- Chemical free disinfection — liquids don’t absorb unwanted tastes or odors
4. CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Fused Quartz Sleeves
Protects and insulates the lamps to ensure high output over a range of temperatures.
5. Stainless Steel Housing
- Provides unparalleled strength, durability, and beauty
- Brushed exterior finish stands up to harsh environments — wipes clean with ease
- Reflective interior surface improves UV radiation output to the treated liquid
6. Sanitary Fittings
- 360 degree rotatable — accommodates flow direction
7. Dual Heads
Constructed of type 316 stainless steel, heads can be removed, rotated, and individually oriented for versatility during installation.
8. EASY-OFF™ End Cap
Provides fast and simple access for UV lamp change and occasional quartz sleeve cleaning, without tools.
Proudly made in the USA of stainless steel, the UV liquid treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify liquid. Shop the INFINITY™ by visiting BuyUltraviolet.com.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com