Let’s face it, no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. ArmorLite™ Ultraviolet Lamp Safety Shield eliminates the danger of broken lamp fragments and mercury contamination. This optional coating applied to STER-L-RAY ® germicidal UV lamps ensures protection for work environments, products, and people.
ArmorLite™ Ultraviolet Lamp Safety Shield provides peace of mind and savings when the inevitable accident happens. This coating has undergone vigorous, comprehensive testing and evaluation to ensure it’s the best product available for lamp protection.
Benefits of ArmorLite™ Ultraviolet Lamp Safety Shield
- Eliminates the danger of broken lamp fragments and mercury contamination by containing the quartz and mercury, keeping work environments, products, people, and animals safe.
- Transmits the appropriate amount of ultraviolet radiation with minimal output loss—germicidal ultraviolet wavelengths penetrate through the protective coating to provide disinfection.
- Resists corrosion from nearly any chemical—excellently suited for harsh environments.
- Insulates lamps from reduced temperatures, preventing low temperatures from inhibiting germicidal rays emitted.
- Reduces costs associated with broken lamps such as downtime during cleanup, potential product contamination, and worker’s compensation or time off due to injury.
Use ArmorLite™ on STER-L-RAY ® lamps in air purification and air duct disinfection systems, and in direct surface disinfection units.
This optional protective coating is ideal for systems that sanitize workspaces, products, packaging, and any applications where it is necessary to protect humans, animals, or products from contamination.
- human service centers
- jails and detention centers
- homeless shelters
- animal husbandry facilities and farms
- food and beverage manufacturing
- animal processing facilities and animal shelters
- pharmaceutical manufacturing
ArmorLite™ Safety Shield is available on virtually all STER-L-RAY ® UV-C Lamps manufactured and sold by Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation®. Protected lamps can be used in Atlantic Ultraviolet UV disinfection equipment, or your existing system.
Atlantic Ultraviolet’s huge stocking inventory contains over 200 manufacturer brands and 5,000 models that are made in the USA.
For more information on STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps and ArmorLite™ Ultraviolet Lamp Safety Shield, visit Ultraviolet.com.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday–Friday 7am to 6pm EST