At Atlantic Ultraviolet, our engineers are always researching and developing all of the various components in our ultraviolet disinfection equipment. Economic operation of our product lines is no exception. They have designed Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts specifically for high-efficiency use with ultraviolet lamps. We have extensively tested our Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts with STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps. When compared to magnetic ballasts, Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts are smaller, lighter in weight, and provide higher lamp output while using less energy. They provide the best possible performance and longest life expectancy for UV lamps.
Benefits of All Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts
Not all applications have the same needs. With that in mind, the engineers behind our 40+ Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts determined what features would enable easier operation of each product in our line.
- Smaller size and lighter weight — they use less energy to operate and fit in tight places that magnetic ballasts can’t
- Instant start—no delay in bringing the germicidal UV-C lamp to full disinfection power
- Provide higher lamp output while using less energy — maintaining the reliable, long-life of the UV lamp
- Eliminate stroboscopic effect — this can cause the visual appearance of mechanics or people moving slower than reality — Our ballasts provide peace of mind they remove a potentially dangerous situation in applications with machinery or high-risk populations
- Virtually silent operation — no annoying, distracting humming or buzzing
- Use with public power supplies world-wide — Available with NEMA 2 or 3-prong plug, Schuko plug, hard wired, and other options are available by speaking directly with our UV applications specialists
Just a Few of the Integrated Features on Select Surelite™ Models:
With so many Surelite™ Electronic Ballast styles to choose from, we’re sure to have one that’s right for your application – whether it’s a new project design, or a fit for existing ultraviolet equipment already in place.
- Variable output—adjustable dimming feature mounted on the base—currently used in Hygeaire® models that direct UV rays to the upper portion of occupied rooms
- Integrated LED lights—found in many Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts, these tell the operator at a glance that everything is working the way it should
- Lamp-out protection—a safety circuit activates when power is applied, locking the ballast out of service if the lamp is not connected or has failed
Atlantic Ultraviolet’s Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts are designed specifically for use with ultraviolet lamps.
For more information on Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts, visit Ultraviolet.com.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com