Last Updated on March 3, 2020
SANITAIRE® Stops and Inactivates Airborne Germs in Many Applications.
Many illnesses stem from airborne germs. They sneak up on your staff and clients and before you know it causing havoc. Simple colds, more serious flu and pneumonia, and chronic diseases like TB are just a few of the many airborne culprits your space is facing on a daily basis. Unhealthy air can not only be a nuisance, but life-threatening. An ultraviolet air sanitization system will disinfect any air that passes through the purifier and help create a healthy place to breathe.
Why Use the SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer for Healthy Air?
The SANITAIRE® models employ ultraviolet lamps, which produce light in the UV-C wavelength spectrum that is lethal to bacteria, virus, and mold microbes. This wavelength destroys the DNA structure of the microbes which makes them unable to grow and reproduce. It stops them dead in their tracks. The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer uses STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamps to destroy airborne microbes and protect occupants from infection. UV air sanitization is a safe, rapid, chemical-free method of disinfection.
The SANITAIRE® is Effective in Stagnant Environments
Ultraviolet air sanitization is particularly effective in crowded or poorly ventilated areas where the risk of cross-infection is high. The SANITAIRE® pulls air from the occupied enclosed space into its polished, reflective exposure chamber through a louvered panel. Inside the chamber air is exposed to UV-C radiation for a precise amount of time before cycling through and back into the room – bacteria free.
TB clinics, gymnasiums, detention centers, and animal husbandry locations are just a few of the potential applications. The one thing they all have in common? The occupants have peace of mind knowing their SANITAIRE® UV Air Sanitizer is continuously disinfecting the air they breathe.
A Few of the Possible SANITAIRE® Applications:
- General Spaces: Office Building, Conference Rooms, Waiting Rooms
- Scientific Settings: Laboratories, Cleanrooms, Pathology Labs
- Health and Human Services: Hospitals and clinics, Triage areas, Labor, delivery, and maternity areas, Kidney dialysis, Isolation units for high-risk patients, Operating rooms, Burn centers, TB wards, Methadone clinics, Nursing homes, Homeless shelters Prisons, jails, correctional, and detention centers
- Academic: Schools and universities, Auditoriums and theaters, Dormitories, Gymnasiums, Daycare centers
- Animal Industries: Veterinary clinics, Animal husbandry, Kennels
- Food and Beverage: Food processing, Dairy processing, Bakeries, Food packaging plants
The SANITAIRE® is economical and has the advantage of being automatic with minimal oversight. Lamps are completely enclosed within a reflective stainless steel exposure chamber. This and other key features make it safe for use in any application with no risk of over-exposure. 3 models and a variety of configurations to adapt to every setting make it a great solution for any occupied space.
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, Atlantic Ultraviolet’s UV air sanitization systems are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to inactivate airborne germs. The SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer has many optional accessories available making it a flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing system for any application.
For more information on the SANITAIRE® Ultraviolet Air Sanitizer, visit our Overview Page or download the Owner’s Manuals here.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- LEARN: Ultraviolet.com
- SHOP: BuyUltraviolet.com
- Call: 1-631-273-0500, Mon. – Fri. 7am–6pm EST
- Email: Sales@AtlanticUV.com