Outdoor Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs & Spas Utilizing UV-C Disinfection Use Less Chemicals.
Germicidal UV-C Applications > Transient UV-C Systems > Outdoor Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs & Spas
Using a UV-C water purifier along with filtration in an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and spa will use less chemicals to keep the water clean and clear. UV-C is a rapid, safe, and chemical-free disinfection method. Germicidal ultraviolet UV-C light which destroys virtually all microorganisms, bacteria, mold, virus, protozoa, water-borne disease-causing pathogens, algae, and parasites. To effectively disinfect your water, you’ll need a properly sized system for your water volume. Successful disinfection depends on unobstructed ultraviolet wavelengths through the water, and the appropriate dose of UV light needed to inactivate the organisms. UV-C water purifier provides better protection against hygiene and health issues when in a swimming pool, hot tub or spa.
Recommended product line includes:
SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM NSF/ANSI 61&372 Certified
- While any of our SANITRON® models can be used in multiples to allow for growing or changing applications, our SANITRON® S2400C Opens in New Window (40 gallons per minute) model was initially designed with the modular design platform in mind — allowing for 80 gallons per minute treatment with two purifiers used together, 160 gallons per minute with four purifiers, and so on. Quartz sleeve cleaning is a simple task with the standard patented Dual-Action Wiper Mechanism. Models S37C, S50C, and S2400C are certified to NSF®/ANSI 61 and 372 — Drinking Water System Component — Health Effects and Lead Content.
- Read about SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on YouTube
MEGATRON® uv water disinfection, 90 – 450 GPM Model M250 ETV Verified
- MEGATRON® UV Water Disinfection features a single chamber with multiple lamps, which purifies 90 to 450 GPM of clear fresh water, clear wastewater, or high purity water. Model M250 has been verified by the Enviromental Technology Verification Program. The MEGATRON® is made of electropolished and passivated Type 316 stainless steel. A digital ultraviolet monitor displays the intensity of ultraviolet energy within its chamber, a sight port confirms germicidal UV lamp operation, and a control panel contains lamp operation indicators and an elapsed time indicator. Other features — including removable heads, multiple drain fittings, and access ports — are all standard.
- Read about MEGATRON® uv water disinfection, 90 – 450 GPM Model M250 ETV Verified on our UV Blog
- Shop MEGATRON® uv water disinfection, 90 – 450 GPM Model on BuyUltraviolet.com