Hot Tubs, Spas & Swimming Pools Utilizing UV-C Disinfection Use Less Chemicals.
Germicidal UV-C Applications > Home/Residential UV-C Systems > Hot Tubs, Spas & Swimming Pool
Using a UV-C water purifier along with filtration in a hot tub, spa or swimming pools will use less chemicals to keep the water clean and clear. UV-C is a rapid, safe, and chemical-free disinfection method. Germicidal ultraviolet UV-C light which destroys virtually all microorganisms, bacteria, mold, virus, protozoa, water-borne disease-causing pathogens, algae, and parasites. To effectively disinfect your water, you’ll need a properly sized system for your water volume. Successful disinfection depends on unobstructed ultraviolet wavelengths through the water, and the appropriate dose of UV light needed to inactivate the organisms. UV-C water purifier provides better protection against hygiene and health issues when in a hot tub, spa, or swimming pool.
Recommended product line includes:
Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers 1.5 -3.0 gpm
- Bio-Logic® Ultraviolet Water Purifiers can be installed in small spaces (typically a Point of Use application) and have dual rotatable heads, making them ideal for installations with unusual hook ups.
- Read about Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers on our UV Blog
- Shop Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers on YouTube
MINIPURE® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM
- MINIPURE® models have a compact footprint for Point of Use installation such as hot tub or spa. An LED on the ballast — along with an EASY-OFF™ End Cap with clear window plug — provide visual indication of germicidal lamp operation. Models come equipped with an audible alarm integrated into the ballast that alerts you of malfunction. All MINIPURE® UV Water Purifiers come equipped with Stainless Steel Promate™ Wall Mounting Brackets.
- Read about Minipure® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop Minipure® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch Minipure® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM on YouTube
Ultimate™ uv water purifiers 4 – 9 GPM
- Ultimate™ UV-C Water Purifiers are designed for a vertical mount — perfect for POU (point-of-use). Several models are available to handle most small water requirements, fitting easily in spaces that can’t accommodate a horizontally-mounted purifier.
- Read about Ultimate™ uv water purifier 4-9 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop Ultimate™ uv water purifier 4-9 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM
- MIGHTY★PURE® can install POU or POE (point-of-entry). These models offer superior quality and numerous standard features, such as a sight port for viewing germicidal ultraviolet lamp operation. Several optional accessories are available, such as a Germicidal UV Monitor for a more in-depth knowledge of the purifier operation.
- Read about MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on YouTube
SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM NSF/ANSI 61&372 Certified
- While any of our SANITRON® models can be used in multiples to allow for growing or changing applications, our SANITRON® S2400C Opens in New Window (40 gallons per minute) model was initially designed with the modular design platform in mind — allowing for 80 gallons per minute treatment with two purifiers used together, 160 gallons per minute with four purifiers, and so on. Quartz sleeve cleaning is a simple task with the standard patented Dual-Action Wiper Mechanism. Models S37C, S50C, and S2400C are certified to NSF®/ANSI 61 and 372 — Drinking Water System Component — Health Effects and Lead Content.
- Read about SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on YouTube
MEGATRON® uv water disinfection, 90 – 450 GPM Model M250 ETV Verified
- MEGATRON® UV Water Disinfection features a single chamber with multiple lamps, which purifies 90 to 450 GPM of clear fresh water, clear wastewater, or high purity water. Model M250 has been verified by the Enviromental Technology Verification Program. The MEGATRON® is made of electropolished and passivated Type 316 stainless steel. A digital ultraviolet monitor displays the intensity of ultraviolet energy within its chamber, a sight port confirms germicidal UV lamp operation, and a control panel contains lamp operation indicators and an elapsed time indicator. Other features — including removable heads, multiple drain fittings, and access ports — are all standard.
- Read about MEGATRON® uv water disinfection, 90 – 450 GPM Model M250 ETV Verified on our UV Blog
- Shop MEGATRON® uv water disinfection, 90 – 450 GPM Model on BuyUltraviolet.com