UV-C water disinfection for water dispenser and vending machines.
Germicidal UV-C Applications > Home/Residential UV-C Systems > Water Dispenser & Vending Machines
Germicidal ultraviolet UV-C light destroys virtually all microorganisms, bacteria, mold, and virus. Water-borne disease-causing pathogens are unsafe to consume. Give yourself peace of mind by installing a UV-C water purifier with your water dispenser and or vending machine. UV-C water purifier systems are engineered to reduce risks associated with water contamination. UV-C is a rapid, safe, and chemical-free disinfection method. In order to effectively disinfect your water, you’ll need a quality constructed system, the correct installation, consistent maintenance, and a properly-sized system for your water volume. Successful disinfection depends on unobstructed ultraviolet wavelengths through the water, and the appropriate dose of UV light needed in order to inactivate the particular organisms.
Recommended product line includes:
Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers 1.5 -3.0 gpm / Bio-Logic® uv water purifier 1.5 & Pure Water Pack™
- Bio-Logic® Ultraviolet Water Purifiers and Bio-Logic® Ultraviolet Water Purifiers & PWP can be installed in small spaces (typically a Point of Use application) and have dual rotatable heads, making them ideal for installations with unusual hook ups. The Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack™ is designed ONLY for Point of Use (typically under a sink) and is equipped with a mounting bracket and dual filtration (sediment and carbon) in addition to the 1.5 gallon-per-minute ultraviolet water purifier. Two options are available for carbon filtration — the 2-micron size removing a longer list of contaminants than the standard 5-micron filter.
- Read about Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers on our UV Blog
- Shop Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Read about Bio-Logic® uv water purifier 1.5 gpm and Pure Water Pack™ on our UV Blog
- Shop Bio-Logic® uv water purifier 1.5 gpm and Pure Water Pack™ on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch Bio-Logic® uv water purifiers on YouTube
MINIPURE® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM
- MINIPURE® models have a compact footprint for Point of Use installation such as under the sink, water vending machines, small reverse osmosis systems, boats, recreational vehicles, and other similar applications. An LED on the ballast — along with an EASY-OFF™ End Cap with clear window plug — provide visual indication of germicidal lamp operation. Models come equipped with an audible alarm integrated into the ballast that alerts you of malfunction. All MINIPURE® UV Water Purifiers come equipped with Stainless Steel Promate™ Wall Mounting Brackets.
- Read about Minipure® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop Minipure® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch Minipure® uv water purifiers 1 – 9 GPM on YouTube
Ultimate™ uv water purifiers 4 – 9 GPM
- Ultimate™ UV-C Water Purifiers are designed for a vertical mount — perfect for POU (point-of-use) or POE (point of entry). Typical applications include homes, laboratories, water vending, etc. Several models are available to handle most small water requirements, fitting easily in spaces that can’t accommodate a horizontally-mounted purifier.
- Read about Ultimate™ uv water purifier 4-9 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop Ultimate™ uv water purifier 4-9 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM
- MIGHTY★PURE® can install POU or POE (point-of-entry). These models offer superior quality and numerous standard features, such as a sight port for viewing germicidal ultraviolet lamp operation. Several optional accessories are available, such as a Germicidal UV Monitor for a more in-depth knowledge of the purifier operation.
- Read about MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on YouTube
SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM NSF/ANSI 61&372 Certified
- While any of our SANITRON® models can be used in multiples to allow for growing or changing applications, our SANITRON® S2400C Opens in New Window (40 gallons per minute) model was initially designed with the modular design platform in mind — allowing for 80 gallons per minute treatment with two purifiers used together, 160 gallons per minute with four purifiers, and so on. Quartz sleeve cleaning is a simple task with the standard patented Dual-Action Wiper Mechanism. Models S37C, S50C, and S2400C are certified to NSF®/ANSI 61 and 372 — Drinking Water System Component — Health Effects and Lead Content.
- Read about SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on YouTube