Whole House, point of entry water (POE) UV-C water disinfection is easily obtainable.
Germicidal UV-C Applications > Home/Residential UV-C Systems > Whole House, point of entry water (POE)
Germicidal ultraviolet UV-C light destroys virtually all microorganisms, bacteria, mold, and virus. Water-borne disease-causing pathogens are unsafe to consume. Give yourself peace of mind by installing a UV-C water purifier. UV-C water purifier systems are engineered to reduce risks associated with water contamination. UV-C is a rapid, safe, and chemical-free disinfection method. In order to effectively disinfect your water, you’ll need a quality constructed system, the correct installation, consistent maintenance, and a properly-sized system for your water volume. Successful disinfection depends on unobstructed ultraviolet wavelengths through the water, and the appropriate dose of UV light needed in order to inactivate the particular organisms.
Recommended product line includes:
MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM
- MIGHTY★PURE® can install POU (point-of-use) or POE (point-of-entry). These models offer superior quality and numerous standard features, such as a sight port for viewing germicidal ultraviolet lamp operation. Several optional accessories are available, such as a Germicidal UV Monitor for a more in-depth knowledge of the purifier operation.
- Read about MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch MIGHTY★PURE® uv water purifiers 3 – 20 GPM on YouTube
SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM NSF/ANSI 61&372 Certified
- While any of our SANITRON® models can be used in multiples to allow for growing or changing applications, our SANITRON® S2400C Opens in New Window (40 gallons per minute) model was initially designed with the modular design platform in mind — allowing for 80 gallons per minute treatment with two purifiers used together, 160 gallons per minute with four purifiers, and so on. Quartz sleeve cleaning is a simple task with the standard patented Dual-Action Wiper Mechanism. Models S37C, S50C, and S2400C are certified to NSF®/ANSI 61 and 372 — Drinking Water System Component — Health Effects and Lead Content.
- Read about SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on our UV Blog
- Shop SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on BuyUltraviolet.com
- Watch SANITRON® uv water purifiers 3 – 416 GPM on YouTube