Last Updated on January 5, 2024
When someone in your home coughs or sneezes, millions of virus or bacteria particles spew through the air. Microbes hang in the air or land on objects throughout your home. They are then picked up in the air currents and carried throughout the house. Microorganisms and fungi from outside make their way inside and will spread. By utilizing UV-C Room Air Purification methods, microbes will essentially stop reproducing, and start to die off. View this Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Room Air Purification Presentation and visit our application-specific page to learn how UV-C Air and Surface Disinfection can help.
Learn More About UV-C Room Air Purification & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the UV air disinfection systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify air and surfaces. For more information on UV-C for Room Air Disinfection, visit our application-specific page.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air & Surface Disinfection Systems
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: Benefits of UV-C Room Air Purification for Health & Wellness
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Air & Surface Disinfection Systems for Room Air Purification
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.