Meat Processing facilities undergo a constant barrage of microorganisms, such as bacteria and mold. Maintaining rigorous sanitization and disinfection standards to comply with USDA, FDA standards, and the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is an expensive and time-consuming effort. Germicidal Ultraviolet UV-C technology will aid in your efforts to keep all areas in your processing plant sanitary. Atlantic Ultraviolet’s disinfection and purification systems all use STER-L-RAY ® UV-C lamps. These powerful lamps provide safeguards in meat processing facilities for air & surface disinfection, and water & liquid purification. Watch our video on UV-C in Meat Processing Facilities to learn more.
Learn More about UV-C in Meat Processing Facilities & Shop Our Products
Made or Assembled in the USA of Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems and air & surface purifiers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water and air.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air & Surface Disinfection Fixtures
- Learn about UV Water & Liquid Purifiers
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- View all our Blog Posts for UV-C in Meat Processing Facilities
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C in Meat Processing Facilities
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
PowerPoint & Video on UV-C in Meat Processing Facilities
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Air & Surface Fixtures for Meat Processing
- Shop UV Water & Liquid Purifiers for Meat Processing
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare All UV Air & Surface Disinfection Models with our Comparison Chart
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.