Last Updated on January 5, 2024
According to the CDC, homeowners with private wells are responsible for overseeing the quality of their drinking water. In the U.S., this number is over 15 million. Did you know that EPA regulations protecting public drinking water sources do not apply to your private well? Since well water contamination can affect even the best-maintained and newest wells, regular testing, proper maintenance, and appropriate filtration and disinfection are necessary. Adding Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) technology for disinfection can reduce health risks associated with well water contamination and improve the quality of your water. Watch our video on well water contamination to learn more.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made or Assembled in the USA of Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Water & Liquid Purifiers
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Private Well Water Contamination
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Private Well Water Contamination
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
PowerPoint & Video on Well Water Contamination
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Water Purifiers for Well Water Contamination
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.