A water test analyzes contaminants and water quality indicators (WQIs) found in the water supply. A failed water test may indicate that there is too much of a particular microorganism that could be harmful in the water and that renders it unsafe to drink or use. Whether your water comes from a private well or a public source, having your water tested is the first step in protecting yourself and your loved ones from ill-effects caused by potentially bad water. Once you know what you’re dealing with from the results of your water analysis, you can adequately treat your water and regain peace of mind. Watch our video on UV-C for Failed Water Tests to learn more.
Learn More about UV-C for Failed Water Tests & Shop Our Products
Made or Assembled in the USA from U.S. & Imported Parts, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Water & Liquid Purifiers
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- View all our Blog Posts about UV-C for Failed Water Tests
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Failed Water Tests
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
PowerPoint & Video on UV-C for Failed Water Tests
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Water Purifiers for Failed Water Tests
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.