Last Updated on June 8, 2021
Atlantic Ultraviolet is now selling UVC 100 Dosimeter Cards, which help you confirm that your Germicidal Ultraviolet Air & Surface Disinfection model is achieving the desired UV-C exposure (254 nm). Each card features a patented colorimetric indicator that changes color to measure three energy levels—25, 50, and 100 mJ/cm2. Make UVC Dosimeters part of your disinfection programs and see your success!
See the Results as You Help Protect Your Customers Against COVID-19 and Other Diseases
A recent study has shown that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, can be inactivated by UV-C at a dose of 22 mJ/cm2. Reaching a dose of 50 and 100 mJ/cm2 with the UVC Dosimeter has been correlated to achieve a 99.9% reduction of MRSA and C. Diff, respectively.1 View our webpage to see other microorganisms inactivated by UV-C light.
Key Features of UVC Dosimeter Cards
- Use with our direct germicidal UV air and surface disinfection models, in UNOCCUPIED spaces:
- Dosimeters have an adhesive backing and can be placed on or adjacent to surfaces and equipment prior to disinfection.
- Yellow indicator changes color with exposure to UV-C irradiation at 25, 50, and 100 mJ/cm2.
- Provides necessary visible evidence that surfaces and equipment have received the desired amount of UV-C to inactivate harmful pathogens.
- Recommended for one-time use with every disinfection cycle.
- Ideal for training staff, validating lamp output, and as an auditing tool.
- Use in hospitals/physician offices, commercial offices, homes, schools, gyms, hotels, restaurants, airports, trains, buses, casinos, grocery/retail stores, and more. Note: Our Direct Germicidal UV Disinfection Models are for use in UNOCCUPIED spaces or when proper precautions are taken.
1 Signify and Boston University validate effectiveness of Signify’s UV-C light sources on inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19 (June 16, 2020)
* Disclaimer: UVC Dosimeters are intended as a visual reference of UV-C irradiation only and are not a substitute for microbiological testing to verify decontamination or disinfection.
Learn More & Shop UVC Dosimeter Cards
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UVC Dosimeter Cards
- Shop Sanidyne® Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers
- Shop Sani·Ray® Germicidal Ultraviolet Recessed Fixtures
- Shop SaniLIGHT® Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiators
- Shop Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Download UV-C Air & Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Watch our Videos