Last Updated on January 2, 2024
Standard ultraviolet purification systems aren’t successful at treating concentrated sugars and opaque liquids. To answer the call for a chemical-free disinfection process that’s successful at treating high ultraviolet absorbent liquids, the world’s top UV engineers developed the INFINITY™ UV Liquid Disinfection System.
Commercial operations that process these liquids are moving away from chemical disinfection. Chemical treatment methods are expensive and risk handling problems, potential overdosing, and undesirable reactions that can alter taste and smell.
The INFINITY™ UV Liquid Disinfection System Effectively Treats High Ultraviolet Absorbent Liquids
- Liquid sugars
- Fruit juices
- Apple ciders and pear perries
- Soft drinks
- Distillery and brewery liquids
- Edible oils
- Oil-based lubricants
- Many more
Advantages of the INFINITY™ UV Liquid Disinfection System
With ultraviolet, you get rapid, safe, and economical liquid disinfection without the use of chemicals.
- Effectiveness: Virtually all microorganisms found in liquids are susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection — even fungi that lay dormant and reactivate during other processing stages
- Standard features for use in the harshest of commercial settings — durable stainless steel construction and sanitary fittings.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Fused Quartz Sleeves protect and insulate the lamps over a range of temperatures, ensuring optimum UV output. Temperature variations found in processing liquid sugars will not impact UV-C lamp performance.
- Units are modular: Every INFINITY™ is custom-designed to fit application needs now, with the ability to change in the future. Add on to process more liquids, or take away to process less.
INFINITY™ Operation is Economical — Hundreds of Gallons Purified for Each Penny of Operating Cost
- No expensive chemicals to buy.
- Lamps are changed only about once a year.
- Patented EASY-OFF™ End Cap makes maintenance a breeze. Just about anyone can perform occasional quartz sleeve cleaning and lamp replacement.
Standard integrated features enable the INFINITY™ UV Liquid Disinfection System to disinfect with almost no interaction. Operational LED indicators let the user know at a glance that their unit is operating, and the optional GUARDIAN™ UV Monitor indicates just how much UV radiation is inside the disinfection chamber. Users gain comfort in knowing their liquids are safe, and that product quality is preserved.
Proudly made in the USA of stainless steel, the UV liquid treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify liquid. Shop the INFINITY™ by visiting BuyUltraviolet.com.
For more information on the INFINITY™ Ultraviolet Liquid Disinfection System, visit our INFINITY™ overview page. For more information on STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com