UV-C Disinfection Helps Maintain Well Water QualityConstant movement means that your water can become contaminated without you knowing. Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C), along with other necessary water treatment equipment, provides continuous disinfection of your water with little or no intervention from you — meaning that daily fluctuations of virus, bacteria, and fungus levels found in your well water will be of little concern. Atlantic Ultraviolet’s Bio-Logic® MINIPURE®, MIGHTY★PURE®, or SANITRON® UV Water Disinfection systems are made in the USA, available in a variety of sizes, and install point-of-entry (POE) or point-of-use (POU). You can turn on the faucet knowing you’ve protected your family from bacterial contamination.
Water-Related Diseases Susceptible to UV / Contaminants Removed by Our Carbon & Sediment Filters
*Lead and Nitrates are treated only by Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack™ models with cartridge filter 25-4520, as part of a point-of-use treatment.
Runoff Contaminants Come from Several PlacesMany of these contaminants are a result of runoff entering the groundwater. Runoff contaminants are caused by:
- Improper fertilizer use — herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides
- Animal manure and feces
- Construction — lead and copper piping
- Stormwater drains
- Inadequate disposal of hazardous household wastes — leftover cleaning supplies, garden and lawn chemicals, paints and solvents, medications and pharmaceuticals, and motor oils
- Chemical spills
- Faulty septic tanks and cesspools
4 UV-C Water Purifier Product Lines Provide ReassuranceAdd the Bio-Logic® MINIPURE®, MIGHTY★PURE®, or SANITRON® as the final step in order to eradicate nearly all bacteria, virus, and mold for non-stop protection. Water enters into a reflective, stainless steel chamber inside the UV disinfection system and passes over a powerful UV-C bulb. The unobstructed pathway for the UV rays into the water ensures the microorganisms’ DNA disassociates — effectively stopping them from reproducing. Atlantic Ultraviolet’s standard and optional safety features alert you if a malfunction occurs. These products will reassure you that your water is always undergoing one extra disinfection step to ensure it’s safe to consume, no matter how frequently your well water quality changes.
Learn More & Shop Our ProductsMade or Assembled in the USA of Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water. Many applications can benefit from germicidal UV-C, including those seeking to improve their water well water quality. For more information on well water contamination — including how UV Water Purification improves water quality — visit our application-specific page.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Water & Liquid Purifiers
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Private Well Water Contamination
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Video & PowerPoint
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Water & Liquid Purifiers for Well Water Contamination
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart