Last Updated on January 5, 2024
Meat Processing facilities undergo a constant barrage of microorganisms, such as bacteria and mold. Studies show UV-C rays actively mitigate microorganisms, bacteria, and mold. Germicidal Ultraviolet UV-C rays, emitted at 254 nanometers, are lethal to pathogenic bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, L. monocytogens (Listeria), spoilage bacteria, virus, and mold.
To learn more about Germicidal UV-C in Meat Processing Facilities, visit our Meat Processing Application Page
Our Meat Processing Blog Posts
- UV-C Keeps Meat Processing Facilities Sanitary
- UV-C Treats Bacteria on Meat Acquired During Slicing, Wrapping, and Curing
- Prioritize Purified Water for Meat Processing with UV-C
- UV-C Meat Treatment is USDA HACCP Compliant
- UV-C Effectiveness Against Meat Contamination Hazards
- Standard and Optional Features Make SaniLIGHT® & SaniRay® Ideal for Meat Processing Plant UV-C HACCP Controls Integration
- Standard and Optional Features Make SANITRON® & MEGATRON® Ideal for Water Disinfection in Meat Processing Plant HACCP Controls
Looking to Purchase an Ultraviolet Purifier for your Meat Processing Facility? Call Our UV Application Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Mon.–Fri. 7am to 6pm EST.
We will help you determine the right products, and the proper installation method in order to provide the precise ultraviolet dosage for your needs.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com