HVAC ducts are full of microorganisms. They can trigger allergies and asthma in healthy people, and life-threatening illnesses in young, elderly, and those with compromised immune systems. These pathogens help spread colds, the flu, and types of virus that affect everyone. The AeroLogic ® UV Air Duct Disinfection System can protect homes and virtually any commercial or industrial setting. It installs inside a new or existing HVAC system and uses ultraviolet radiation to stop the growth of bacteria, mold, and virus. Sufferers of allergies and asthma will gain relief, colds and the flu will stop spreading, and medical staff will feel at ease knowing that bacteria like c. diff, legionella, and TB— to name a few— are virtually eradicated in the ducts.
Standard and optional features provide economical, safe, easy, and continuous disinfection for any application. Your customers will breathe with peace of mind when they install the AeroLogic®.
Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Models
Our engineers designed 3 distinct models, each with a variety of configurations. This means we have a model that’s right for your customer, whether it be for a Residential, Commercial, or Industrial application.
Highly Lethal Against Virus, Bacteria, and Mold Spores
STER-L-RAY ® Instant-Start Germicidal UV-C Lamps are short-wave, low-pressure, mercury vapor lamps.
- Emit UV energy at mercury resonance line of 254 nanometers—a wavelength that is highly lethal to virtually all microorganisms
- Tungsten filaments provide instant start
- STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) germicidal UV lamps are similar in size and shape to conventional germicidal UV lamps but are capable of operating at higher UV output
- Longevity—once-a-year replacement
Easy & Economical UV Air Duct Disinfection
Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts are specifically designed for ultraviolet lamps.
- Instant start
- Superior to magnetic ballasts—smaller, lighter, and provide higher lamp output
Steadfast™ Lampholders enable just about anyone to easily change the lamp without special tools or training.
- Spring-loaded telescopic holder on one end, stationary holder on the other
UV is chemical-free disinfection so there is no concern of overdose or spillage, and no specialty training needed. With a quick glance, your customer knows their unit is rapidly disinfecting the air.
- All models equipped with 1 Observation Port/Sight Glass for safe lamp inspection
- Additional ports are available
- AeroLogic® UV Air Duct Disinfection System Models AD and ADHO are also equipped with LED indicator lights
Optional Safety Features for Added Reassurance
The SENTINEL™ Remote Lamp Indicator is ideal for life-or-death applications such as TB clinics, nursing homes, and hospitals.
- Remote indicator can be monitored at a nurses’ station or administration desk
CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeve is a specially-designed lamp housing that ensures lamp longevity.
- Stops deposits of dirt and dust on lamp
- Insulates lamp from low air temperatures and cooling effects of high air velocities in the air duct
- Standard on AERO model
- Optional for AD and ADHO models
ArmorLite™ Safety Shield reassures your customer when the inevitable accident happens. Work environments, products, and people stay safe when this optional protective coating is applied to STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Lamps.
- Available for AD and ADHO models
- Eliminates the danger of broken lamp fragments and mercury contamination
UV Air Duct Disinfection System Has Durable Construction
The AeroLogic® is crafted to withstand nearly any indoor environment.
- AeroLogic® AERO One Lamp Air Duct Unit—constructed of lightweight, anodized aluminum alloy for increased surface hardness, durability, and corrosion resistance
- AeroLogic® AD and ADHO, One, Two, and Four Lamp Air Duct Units—constructed of type 304 stainless steel for ultimate durability
Made in the USA, the air and surface disinfection systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials to withstand the most demanding applications. They use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air and surfaces. In addition to the superior features listed above, the AeroLogic® Ultraviolet Air Duct Disinfection Systems have many optional accessories available. Shop the full AeroLogic® Ultraviolet Air Duct Disinfection Systems line at BuyUltraviolet.com.
For more information on Air Duct Disinfection, visit our AeroLogic® overview page, download the AeroLogic® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com