Last Updated on January 22, 2021
Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® provides a quality, direct, equivalent UV-C replacement lamp for GML017 American Ultraviolet.
The Equivalent Replacement STER-L-RAY ® (by Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation®) for the American Ultraviolet GML017 UV-C lamp (part #05-0690) is single-pin, double ended, 155 watts, and 1554 mm in length. Additionally, it is a high output (HO), low ozone-producing lamp. Its rated effective life of 13,000 hours means it only needs to be changed once a year. HO germicidal lamps like this one are widely used in forced air duct systems and water disinfection applications.
Atlantic Ultraviolet’s part number 05-0690 is an equivalent replacement for the American Ultraviolet GML017 UV-C lamp and used in other equipment as follows:
- AeroLogic® ADHO64-2
- AeroLogic® ADHO64-4
- AIResearch Technology Pte Ltd. OC5
- American Ultraviolet, Inc. GML017
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® ADHO64-2
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® ADHO64-4
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® RRDHO64-1S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® RRDHO64-2S
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® RRDHO64-4S
- Germitrol OC5
- SaniLight® DHO64-1S
- SaniLight® DHO64-2S
- Sani·Ray® RRDHO64-1S
- Sani·Ray® RRDHO64-2S
- Sani·Ray® RRDHO64-4S
Atlantic Ultraviolet’s huge stocking inventory contains equivalent replacement lamps for over 250 equipment brands and 5,000 models. Most UV-C lamps offered are Made in the USA.
To purchase this equivalent replacement UV-C lamp, visit the page for 05-0690 on BuyUltraviolet.com .
For more information on STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet UV-C Lamps
- LEARN: Ultraviolet.com
- SHOP: BuyUltraviolet.com
- Call: 1-631-273-0500, Mon. – Fri. 7am–6pm EST
- Email: Sales@AtlanticUV.com