Last Updated on January 4, 2024
Your Customers Can Say “NO” to Germs, Upset Stomachs, & Bottled Water
Your customers want to turn on the faucet and not worry about germs in their water. They are done with upset stomachs. Buying bottled water is a hassle and gets expensive. Space is a premium in most homes, offices, yachts, sailboats, and RVs. That’s why your customers need a small space UV water purification system that is economical and safe.
Ultraviolet radiation is rapid, economical, and safe — easily disinfecting water without heat or chemicals. From just 14 1⁄4” to 20 1⁄8” wide, Bio-Logic® small space UV water purification is perfectly sized for applications without a lot of room to spare.
Homes, Offices, Yachts, Sailboats, & RVs Need Water Disinfection
Pathogens leech into water wells and public reservoirs with heavy rains and runoff. Water main bursts are becoming more common due to aging infrastructure. E. coli, salmonella, and giardia are just a few of the germs that can slip into the water supply.
Boat or RV water tanks get filled up when the opportunity presents itself. Your customers may not know if the water is safe. It’s easy to miss “boil before use” signs. One bad fill-up can cause billions of microbes to multiply in holding tanks. Sometimes, bad water is discovered a little too late and causes stomachs to flip and flop. This can be a nuisance and life-threatening.
3 Bio-Logic® Models Designed for Small Space UV Water Purification
The Bio-Logic® uses germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, virus, and other microorganisms present in water. Correct installation and proper size for the water volume is key in successful disinfection. Units are designed for your do-it-yourself customer to install with ease, thanks to these features:
- Provides 1.5 gallons per minute (GPM) or 3 GPM of water flow with adequate germicidal dosage in the disinfection chamber — water is ready the instant it comes out of the faucet
- Plugs right into a standard GFCI outlet — no electrician needed
- Rotatable heads give flexibility to match existing water connection and streamline installation — no plumber needed
- Mounting brackets provide neat and tidy installation — saves valuable space
- Starting at just shy of 15” clearance is all that’s needed for UV lamp and quartz sleeve access — fits in tight spaces
- EASY-OFF™ End Cap makes annual lamp replacement and occasional quartz sleeve cleaning maintenance simple — no tools required
- Bio-Logic® Bio-1.5 Pure Water Pack includes a 1.5 GPM ultraviolet water purifier to disinfect and deactive any pathogens, a 2-part filtration system to remove unpleasant tastes and odors and a sturdy 5-micron sediment filter traps particles and a carbon filter reduces chlorine, trihalomethanes (THMs), and pesticides
- Bio-Logic® Bio-1.5 Pure Water Pack includes everything, even a stainless steel faucet — perfect for point-of-use installation
Assembled in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com