Last Updated on March 8, 2019
Sanitron UV Water Purifier Quartz Sleeve Wiper Mechanism is a Top Selling Point
UV water purification system disruption is something an application cannot afford. Most UV water treatment systems available on the market require complete shutdown, disassembling, special tools, and highly trained personnel for quartz sleeve cleaning. This equates to production stop, lost revenue, potential breakage, and safety disaster. Bottom line – system shutdown costs time and money. The SANITRON® UV Water Purifier Quartz Sleeve Wiper provides uninterrupted service during quartz sleeve cleaning.
A Clean Quartz Sleeve Ensures Optimum UV Water Purification
The CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeve on each of the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier Models allows approximately 90% transmission of short-wave ultraviolet rays from the germicidal lamp to pass through. The short-wave UV rays of 250–270 nanometers have the greatest germicidal effectiveness and is employed to destroy both air and waterborne bacteria, virus, mold spores and more. Ultimate water clarity is imperative for UV rays to effectively disinfect microorganisms.
The patented manual wiping mechanism incorporated in each of the SANITRON® Water Purifier models makes the process of routine quartz sleeve cleaning much easier than in those systems that don’t have such a remarkable feature.
Institutional and Industry Settings that benefit from SANITRON® Easy Quartz Cleaning with Patented Wiper include:
- Maternity, labor, & delivery areas
- Pathology labs
- Kidney dialysis labs
- Nursing homes
- Universities & schools
- Veterinary clinics
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Electronic production
- Cosmetic production
- Cooling tower
- Power generation
- Food industry-edible oils, liquid sugar, sweeteners, dairy processing, etc.
- Beverage industry-ice makers, bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks, and fruit juices
- Pulp & paper production
- Laundry water & pure wash water
- Bottling facilities
- Water based lubricants
- Cistern applications
Patented Dual Action Wiper Mechanism Allows Quartz Sleeve Cleaning with NO Shutdown
A Patented Dual Action Wiper Mechanism allows quick and easy quartz sleeve cleaning which equates to huge cost savings:
- No interruption of water purification service keeps production going and safety risk minimized
- No special training required leaves maintenance staff time and resources to do essential tasks
- No special tools needed saves time and money
- Designed in compliance with the 1966 U.S. Public Health Guidelines “Criteria for the Acceptability of an Ultraviolet Water Purifier”
Use of the Patented Dual Action Wiper Mechanism
- Lift wiper clip up and away from wiper rod.
- Grasp wiper knob and gently pull out, away, from the purifier until it reaches its stop.
- Push wiper back in, toward the purifier until it reaches its second stop.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 as necessary.
- Holding wiper in place, return wiper clip and snap over wiper rod, in front of the wiper lock spacer.
Made in the USA from US and Imported Parts, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water. The SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier Model S2400C purifies 40 gallons per minute. In addition to the superior cost-saving feature listed above, it is commonly used in commercial and industrial applications for its ability to treat large flows of water — as well as its modular configuration, which allows water chambers to be added or removed as needed. This flexibility handles your growing water treatment needs and saves you time and money.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com