Last Updated on September 19, 2022
Sanidyne® Prime Remote Germicidal UV Portable Area Sanitizer — Fast, Easy, Economical & Portable
Your client tells you a permanent UV sanitizer is not an option. They need a fast, easy, economical—and above all—portable unit to quickly treat one area after the next. The Sanidyne® Prime Remote Germicidal UV Portable Area Sanitizer is the solution. It is so versatile it can disinfect a 30 x 30 foot room in under an hour.*
*Treatment time based on a minimum recommended dosage of 30mJ/cm2. Times will vary depending on Sanidyne® model in use and microorganism(s) to be inactivated. Contact our UV Application Specialists for your application.
One Sanidyne® Prime Remote unit can sanitize up to 3,500 square feet. The built-in 24 hour timer is programmed in hours and minutes. Sanitization time is customized depending on the size of the room to be treated. Treatment times are fast and efficient.
Portability to Sanitize Wherever, Whenever
It weighs just 31 pounds and built-in handles make it easy to carry. The Sanidyne® Prime Remote disinfects air and exposed surfaces in unoccupied areas wherever, and whenever needed. Some applications include:
- Doctors’ Offices
- Methadone Clinics
- Patient Rooms
- Burn Centers
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clinics
- Operating Rooms
- Hotel Rooms,
- Intensive Care Units (ICU’s)
- Clean Rooms
- Dairy Plants
- Ambulances/Medical Transport
- Homeless Shelters
- Detention Centers
- 1 Minute, 30 Second Time Delay: Once start is pressed, an audible warning alarm sounds. Lamps do not turn on for 1 minute and 30 seconds, which gives the operator time to leave the area without fear of UV exposure.
- Remote Controller allows operator to control their Sanidyne® Prime Remote from outside the treatment area.
- UV-Blocking, Adjustable Full-Face Shield is included to protect the operator’s eyes and face.
- 2-Sided Danger Signs (English & Spanish) are included to hang on the doors of the treatment area.
- Stainless Steel Lamp Guard protects lamps from accidental breakage during operation.
- Owner’s Manual contains detailed operation and safety instructions.
An Economical Germicidal UV Portable Area Sanitizer
No professional installation or special maintenance training is needed. Units come in 2 power options. Just center the Sanidyne® Prime Remote in the area to be treated and plug in. Built-in features provide ultimate operating efficiency.
- Designed specifically for ultraviolet lamps.
- Electronic and instant-start.
- Smaller, lighter, higher output, and cooler operation than magnetic ballasts
STER-L-RAY ® High Output Germicidal Lamps with ArmorLite™ Safety Shield
- Compact and provides ultraviolet energy lethal to virus, bacteria, and mold.
- Life expectancy of approximately 10,000 hours. Longevity means lamp replacement is an occasional maintenance, not a regular chore.
- ArmorLite™ protective coating applied ensures protection by eliminating the dangers associated with fragments of broken quartz.
Steadfast™ 4-Pin, Snap-In Lamp Sockets
- Fastens the lamps securely
- Regular lamp cleaning and lamp change is a cinch
Effortlessly Keep Track of Maintenance for Your Germicidal UV Portable Area Sanitizer
- The Promate™ Elapsed Time Indicator, a non-resettable display of accumulated operating hours, helps to determine when it’s time for maintenance.
- The optional hand-held Zenith™ Germicidal Ultraviolet Meter determines if aging UV lamps are ready to be changed. It provides accurate and easy-to-read levels of UV intensity.
- UV-C Dosimeter Cards visibly confirm that your Sanidyne® is achieving the desired UV-C exposure. One card is included with the purchase of each unit.
- Our Assure™ UV-C Dosimeter is a portable, full-featured instrument that provides highly-accurate UV-C measurements in mJ/cm2.
Specifications for All Sanidyne® Models
|Model||Lamps||Amps||Hz||UV Output||Weight||L (in)||W (in)||H (in)|
|Prime Remote 120v||4||2.25||50/60||71 W||26 lbs||13-15/16||12-1/8||36-7/8|
|Prime Remote 120v||8||4.5||50/60||143 W||31 lbs||13-15/16||12-1/8||36-7/8|
|Prime Remote 230v||8||2.5||50/60||143 W||31 lbs||13-15/16||12-1/8||36-7/8|
|Plus 120v||8||10||50/60||312 W||76 lbs||21-3/4||20||68-1/2|
|Plus 230v||8||5||50/60||312 W||76 lbs||21-3/4||20||68-1/2|
|Premium 120v||8||16||50/60||480 W||104 lbs||21-3/4||20-15/16||68-1/2|
Learn More & Shop All Sanidyne Models
Sanidyne® Germicidal Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are available in 4 different models for various room sizes: Sanidyne® Prime Remote (4-Lamp and 8-Lamp), Sanidyne® Plus , and Sanidyne® Premium . All models are made in the USA of Type 304 stainless steel and the highest quality materials. They use STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps to purify air and exposed surfaces in unoccupied spaces. Several optional accessories are available. Disinfection dosage is determined by the time and intensity that air and surfaces are exposed to germicidal ultraviolet light.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Download Ultraviolet Air and Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- View our application page for Martial Arts Studios, Dance, Yoga, and Fitness Facilities
- View all the applications that can benefit from UV-C Disinfection
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
- Learn about Germicidal Ultraviolet Safety Warnings & Instructions
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop Sanidyne® UV-C Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
- Shop Sanidyne® Parts & Accessories
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our Air and Surface Disinfection Model Comparison Chart
- Shop Safety Products
Watch Our Videos on YouTube
- Sanidyne® Prime Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Plus Lamp Replacement
- Sanidyne® Plus Disinfects During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Sanidyne® Premium Unit Demo
- Sanidyne® Premium Lamp Replacement