Updated onAtlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® offers a large variety of Parts & Accessories for Germicidal UV Water and Air & Surface Purification Equipment.
Zenith™ Ultraviolet Meter
- Super sensitive, hand-held, ultraviolet meter, easy-to-read-levels.
- Measures intensity of aging ultraviolet lamp radiation.
- Surveys occupied rooms containing Ultraviolet (UV-C) equipment to ensure safety of all inhabitants.
GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor
- The GUARDIAN™ (Designed for use with several of our other brands of Ultraviolet Water Purifiers) monitors the intensity of germicidal ultraviolet energy, which penetrates the quartz sleeve and water within the disinfection chamber, while indicator lights and intensity meter provide visual indication of the ultraviolet intensity.
- Detects reduction of ultraviolet intensity due to:
- Fouling or deposits on quartz sleeve, poor UV transmission through water.
- Depreciation of germicidal lamp, and interruption of power to UV water purifier. Note that a solenoid valve would need to be present in order to stop water flow.