The ArmorLite™ Safety Shield provides increased security for employees, products and work environments by eliminating the dangers associated with fragments of broken quartz and mercury contamination. ArmorLite™ protected lamps are available for use with any new or existing ultraviolet installation. Shop Armorlite Safety Shield at BuyUltraviolet.com
Crystal Clear ™ high-quality quartz sleeves are available in a wide range of diameters and wall thicknesses, and in virtually any length. Standard and custom configurations are available. It can be supplied with open ends or with closed (test tube) end. Fire polishing and custom fabrication are available upon request. Shop Quartz Sleeve at BuyUltraviolet.com
Zenith™ Ultraviolet Meter
- Super sensitive, hand-held, ultraviolet meter, easy-to-read-levels.
- Measures intensity of aging ultraviolet lamp radiation.
- Surveys ultraviolet room air sanitizers to ensure the safety of personnel.
- Narrow UV band & photodiode makes the ZenithTM insensitive to ambient lighting.
- Shop Zenith™ at BuyUltraviolet.com
Guardian™ Digital Ultraviolet Monitors
- Monitors the intensity of germicidal ultraviolet energy, which penetrates the quartz sleeve and water within the disinfection chamber, while indicator lights and intensity meter provide visual indication of the ultraviolet intensity.
- Detects reduction of ultraviolet intensity due to:
- Fouling or deposits on quartz sleeve, poor uv transmission through water.
- Depreciation of germicidal lamp, lamp or power failure.
- Shop Guardian™ at BuyUltraviolet.com
Sentry™ Safety Sensor
The safety sensor provides constant visual monitoring of the water purifier’s ballast and germicidal lamp operation; indicator lights provide visual indication of ballast and germicidal lamp status. Shop Sentry™ at BuyUltraviolet.com
SENTINEL® Remote Indicator
The remote indicator monitors lamp operation of one, two, or four lamp ultraviolet units and comes standard with a 25-foot connector cord. Additional 25-foot extensions are available. The SENTINEL® Remote Indicator can be configured for use with a wide variety of germicidal ultraviolet fixtures. Shop SENTINEL® at BuyUltraviolet.com
Élan™ Stainless Water Filters
Élan™ stainless water filters outperform conventional filters because the outlets are located above the inlets, providing numerous advantages. Available in a diverse range of flows and a variety of micron ratings. Shop Élan™ at BuyUltraviolet.com
SureFlo™ flows control valves
A complete line of 1 gpm to 80 gpm, PVC and Type 304 Stainless Steel valves are available. SureFlo™ Flow Control Valves limit water flow to the rated capacity through the ultraviolet water purifier. Shop SureFlo™ at BuyUltraviolet.com
Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® has replacement parts for all its brands of equipment. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual supplied with your unit for the item number of the part you require or contact one of our Ultraviolet Application Specialist to assist with your purchase.
Shop Replacement Parts at BuyUltraviolet.com .