Last Updated on January 9, 2018
Infectious water can be a nuisance, and unfortunately for many, it can also be life-threatening. E. coli, salmonella, and giardia are just a few of the virus, bacteria, and fungi that water is exposed to on a regular basis. Ultraviolet water purification systems protect home, boat, and RV water from infectious microorganisms. UV is safe, fast, and economical. It’s well-established as the method of choice for water disinfection. The MINIPURE® UV Purifier uses ultraviolet radiation to kill virtually all microorganisms found in water.
MINIPURE® UV Purifier Applications
- Homes — kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, shower and bath faucets
- Water lines for Ice Makers and Water Dispensers
- Aquariums and Decorative Water Features
- Boats, Yachts, Sailboats
- Office Sinks
Be Aware of Water Contamination Before It’s Too Late
Recreation vehicle and boat holding tanks are the perfect environments for microorganisms to multiply. Your customer fills up their water tanks whenever, and where ever possible. Some people take for granted the quality of the water source, especially if they live in a region with exceptional water straight from the tap. They expect all water to be pure since that’s what they are used to. Other people may simply miss a sign warning them to boil the water before using — only to realize after their stomach tells them it’s too late. Storm-water runoff gives virus and bacteria a fast track directly into water wells, catchment systems, and reservoirs. For folks that think their water is germ-free because it’s from a public source, they should probably think again. Aging infrastructure means that water main breaks are occurring more frequently, giving opportunity for contaminants to enter the supply.
The MINIPURE® Ultraviolet Water Purifier for Many Small Scale Residential and Recreational Applications
5 different models can process from 1 to 9 gallons per minute (GPM) of pure, disinfected water.
- Small footprint makes it ideal for point-of-use UV water disinfection
- Ultraviolet puriﬁers use germicidal ultraviolet lamps producing short-wave radiation lethal to bacteria, virus, and virtually all microorganisms
- Designed to give maximum UV disinfection in small, tight, and cramped spaces
- Mounting Brackets are available for easy and tidy installation to saving valuable space
- UV Purifier Models start with just shy of 11” clearance for UV lamp and quartz sleeve access, and go up to a maximum of 29” required clearance
- EASY-OFF™ End Cap makes access to the purifier chamber quick and effortless without tools
Assembled in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps for residential water purification. In addition to the superior features listed above, the MINIPURE® has many optional accessories available to give you purified water and peace of mind. Shop the MINIPURE® at BuyUltraviolet.com
For more information on the MINIPURE® Ultraviolet Water Purifier visit our MINIPURE® overview page or download the MINIPURE® brochure.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com