Last Updated on November 14, 2019Infectious water can be a nuisance, and unfortunately for many, it can also be life-threatening. E. coli, salmonella, and giardia are just a few of the nasty organisms that your water could be exposed to on a regular basis. The water in your home, boat, and RV are all at risk for contamination. You need an ultraviolet water purification system to protect your family. Safe, fast, and economical operation is why ultraviolet is well-established as the method of choice for water disinfection. The MINIPURE® Ultraviolet Water Purifier has been designed to use ultraviolet radiation to kill virtually all microorganisms found in water.
- Homes— Kitchen Sinks, Bathroom Sinks, Shower and Bath Faucets
- Aquariums and Decorative Water Features
- Water Lines for Ice Makers and Water Dispensers
- RVs, Boats, Yachts, Sailboats
- Office Sinks and Water Dispensers