The MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Disinfection System is a safe, rapid, and economical water treatment for a variety of applications. Models are available to process 180 to 1200 GPH (Gallons per Hour), giving hundreds of gallons of bacteria-free water for pennies of operating cost. Does your customer need a specific point-of-use water purifier? It can do that too. Hook it up directly under the sink or to a water dispenser for instant, pure water.
The number one advantage of the MIGHTY★PURE® is that there are no chemicals involved. Therefore, there is no risk of overdosing, handling mishaps, or chemical reactions. Ultraviolet disinfection is lethal to bacteria, virus, and fungi. Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible.
MIGHTY★PURE® provides bacteria-free water for drinking, cooking, and bathing.
- Apartment and condominium complexes
- Trailer parks
- Municipal and rural water systems
- Schools and universities
Swimming Pool and Spa
Ultraviolet radiation controls bacteria, algae, and slime formation in pools. Less chlorine and chemicals are needed when MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Disinfection is added to existing routines.
Water Wells, Cisterns, and Catchments
Ultraviolet disinfection stops bacteria growth dead in its tracks.
- Water well contamination is unpredictable, and may occur from surface water seepage or sewage
- Water cisterns and rainwater catchment systems encourage bacteria growth
Ultraviolet purifiers establish balance in new and existing water environments to create a healthy ecosystem for fish and aquatic plant life.
- Fish ponds and water gardens
- Ornamental ponds and water fountain features.
Hospital and Healthcare
In a healthcare location, one misstep in the water purification process can have a disastrous outcome. Bacteria-free water is essential for the well-being of patients and staff. Limited oversight is needed, and 3 optional ultraviolet monitoring choices give added peace of mind.
- Nursing homes
- Maternity areas
- Pathology labs
- Kidney dialysis
Chemically-treated water can have undesired interactions in industrial manufacturing. Bacteria-free water is necessary for quality control manufacturing and wastewater handling in a number of industries.
- Power generation
Food and Beverage Applications
The MIGHTY★PURE® provides bacteria-free food process water without germicides, oxidants, algaecides, or chemical precipitants. This advantage is most evident in production that requires water free from microorganisms for quality assurance.
- Wineries, distilleries, and breweries
- Soft drink, fruit juice, and water bottling plants
- Ice makers
- Edible oils
- Liquid sugar manufacturers
UV disinfection kills certain psychrophilic bacteria resistant to chlorine, eliminating potential spoilage risk in dairy product manufacturing. Pure wash water also guards against bacteria spoilage in plants that package vegetables, fruit, meat, and fish.
Additional Applications for MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Disinfection
- Water parks and amusement parks
- Golf course water holes
- Veterinary clinics
- Resorts and hotels
- Campgrounds and RV parks
- Farms, ranches, and animal husbandry centers
- Ships, yachts, and boats
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifiers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify Water. In addition to its superior features, the MIGHTY★PURE® has many optional accessories available, making it a flexible ultraviolet water purification system for any application. Models MP36C (12 GPM) and MP49C (20 GPM) are available with certification for NSF®/ANSI Standard 55—Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about MIGHTY★PURE® Ultraviolet Water Purification Systems
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Webpage: NSF UV Water Purifiers vs Non-Certified Water Purifiers
- View all our Blog Posts for MIGHTY★PURE® UV-C Water Purifiers
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Watch Our Videos
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop MIGHTY★PURE® UV Water Purifiers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form