Last Updated on July 8, 2019
Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® provides a quality UV-C lamp referred to as GHO64T5L-4PSE 4-Pin.
The STER-L-RAY ® (by Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation®) germicidal UV-C lamp referred to as GHO64T5L-4PSE (part #05-0337-R) is 4-Pin, single-ended, 155 watts, and 1554 mm in length. It is additionally classified as an instant start, high output (HO), and low ozone-producing lamp. Its rated effective life of 13,000 hours means it only needs to be changed once a year. HO germicidal lamps like this one are widely used in forced air duct systems and water disinfection applications.
Atlantic Ultraviolet’s part number 05-0337-R is referred to with different part numbers as follows:
- American Air & Water Inc. IL-EXP-5000-6
- American Air & Water Inc. IL-LS-5000-12
- American Air & Water Inc. IL-LS-5000-20
- American Air & Water Inc. IL-LS-5000-36
- American Air & Water Inc. L-020760
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® GHO64T5L-4PSE
- STER-L-RAY ® GHO64T5L-4PSE
- Enaqua 1186
- Glasco Ultraviolet L-020760
- UV Doctor 1186
- UV Doctor UVDRX-1186
- UV Superstore G64-7009-CL4P
- Violetta Industries Ltd. VUV-2-XL-16
- Violetta Industries Ltd. VUV-B-XL
Atlantic Ultraviolet’s huge stocking inventory contains equivalent replacement lamps for over 250 equipment brands and 5,000 models. Most UV-C lamps offered are Made in the USA.
To purchase this germicidal ultraviolet lamp, visit the page for 05-0337-R on BuyUltraviolet.com.
For more information on STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet UV-C Lamps
- LEARN: Ultraviolet.com
- SHOP: BuyUltraviolet.com
- Call: 1-631-273-0500, Mon. – Fri. 7am–6pm EST
- Email: Sales@AtlanticUV.com