In order to prevent the flu, taking 4 flu prevention steps is recommended. The surprise is that it involves more than just flu shots and hygiene; using Ultraviolet UV-C light can increase your chances of not getting the flu, or spreading flu germs to others. Installation of Germicidal Ultraviolet Purification Equipment should be an airborne precaution in hospitals, offices, colleges, schools, and all occupied areas where cross-contamination is a concern. Installation of a Germicidal UV-C Air Sanitizer is essential for airborne infection control and the prevention of communicable diseases. View this Flu Prevention PowerPoint and visit our application-specific page to learn more.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, SANITAIRE® UV-C Room Air Sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to effectively destroy airborne microbes including bacteria, mold, and virus in enclosed occupied spaces.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV-C Air & Surface Disinfection
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Disinfection Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: How to Prevent the Flu
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV-C Air & Surface Disinfection Models for Flu Prevention
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Model Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.