A water test analyzes contaminants and water quality indicators (WQIs) found in the water supply. A failed water test may indicate that there is too much of a particular microorganism that could be harmful in the water and that renders it unsafe to drink or use. View this Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) for Failed Water Tests Presentation and visit our application-specific page to learn how UV-C Water Disinfection can help.
Learn More About Failed Water Tests & Shop Our Products
Made or Assembled in the USA of Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water. Many applications can benefit from germicidal UV-C, including large facilities if a water test has failed. For more information on UV-C for failed water tests, visit our application-specific page.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Water & Liquid Purifiers
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Failed Water Tests
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Water Purifiers for use When You Have a Failed Water Test
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.