Last Updated on November 23, 2017
By mid-summer, lakes and ponds are robbed of their ability to support fish and aquatic life. Large amounts of nutrients and sediments from decaying plant and animal matter feed spreading algae. Oxygen levels in the water progressively decrease, giving it a musty appearance and obnoxious odor. These are reasons why your clients need pond and lake ozone aeration.
Eco-Logic® Rapidly Aerates Ponds and Lakes
Pond and lake enthusiasts everywhere want a chemical-free and automatic system that maintains a healthy balance in their water’s ecosystem. The Eco-Logic® — designed for residential and commercial use on lakes, ponds, koi ponds, and water gardens — is the solution to your clients’ frustration.
The Eco-Logic® Pond and Lake Ozone Aeration System aerates water with a controlled combination of air and ozone. Ozone is a form of oxygen that occurs naturally. Sometimes known as activated oxygen, it’s a powerful short-lived oxidant often used to disinfect water.
Eco-Logic® Pond and Lake Ozone Aeration Keeps Water Fresh in 7 Steps
- An ozone cell uses germicidal ultraviolet lamps to automatically produce high-purity ozone
- Ozone combines with pressurized air
- The ozone-oxygen combination is injected into the bottom of the lake or pond through the unique, sinkable hose
- Hundreds of holes in the hose disperse the ozone-oxygen combination throughout the lake bed — unlike other systems that only disperse from one particular location
- Stagnant, decaying matter circulates and layers of the lake’s surface water breaks up
- The lake’s concentration of dissolved oxygen increases
- Odors dissipate before having a chance to form
Eco-Logic® Provides a Precise Distribution of Oxygen and Ozone, Promoting a Positive Ecological Balance in Ponds and Lakes
- Oxygen levels throughout the water are increased
- Abundant oxygen promotes the survival and reproduction of fish, aquatic life, plants, and positive organic matter
- Introduced oxygen forces carbon dioxide movement, eliminating unwanted weeds and algae
- Circulating, minute bubbles carry septic water to the surface where toxic gases release
- Water temperature throughout the entire lake or pond is more uniform due to currents induced by the aeration
- Ozone directly reduces color, turbidity, and odors. It oxidizes and precipitates dissolved metals, organics, and toxins that are resistant to oxygen alone
The overall advantage of the Eco-Logic® is its effectiveness in removing floating algae and eliminating odors caused by decomposition — without chemicals. Quality construction, ease of correct installation, and 3 models with outstanding features separate it from other water reclamation systems on the market.
Made in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the Eco-Logic® Pond & Lake Reclamation System from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® uses germicidal ultraviolet lamps and a specially-developed ozone cell to produce high-purity ozone for chemical-free pond and lake aeration. For more information on the Eco-Logic® Pond & Lake Reclamation System, visit our Eco-Logic® overview page or download the Eco-Logic® brochure.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com