Last Updated on December 26, 2023
Fresh, clear, pure…wet! The words your customers will say when they describe what they want their water to be. Instead, when they turn on the tap they get unwanted smells and bad taste. The Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack™ is a point-of-use Dual Filtration and disinfection system that hooks up below the sink to eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors. Effective and economical operation make it the perfect point-of-use solution for your customers with drinking water that’s already visually clean and safe.
Dual Filtration and Ultraviolet Disinfection Make the Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack™ Effective
Unlike the competition, the Dual Filtration design of the Bio-Logic®Pure Water Pack™ has a sediment and a charcoal filter, plus an ultraviolet disinfection chamber. As a result, it’s effective on a variety of contaminants, making it the only system needed to provide your customers with clean water. A sturdy 5-micron sediment filter traps rust, scale, silt, sand, and other particles while the carbon filter reduces chlorine, trihalomethanes (THMs), pesticides, herbicides, volatile organics, and sulfur. In addition to this filtration system, a STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamp rapidly disinfects water without heat or chemicals. Water then exits the faucet ready to drink or use for cooking.
- 1.5 gallons per minute capacity means you fill a pot or pitcher with pure water quickly.
- Exceptional Design Makes the Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack™ Economical.
- Surelite™ Ballasts are electronic and instant start. Higher lamp output, smaller and lighter footprint, cooler operation, and less electricity usage make them superior to magnetic ballasts.
- Installation and maintenance are simple for the do-it-yourself customer. Rotatable heads enable easy hook up to existing plumbing, which means there is no need for a professional plumber.
- Installation kit includes everything needed for a “do-it-yourself customer.”
- Stainless steel bracket holds all components together in small under-the-sink footprint, maximizing space.
- Designed to be maintained by the owner—No professional maintenance required.
- Lamp and filter replacement only once a year—minimal parts expense.
- Exclusive EASY-OFF™ End Cap gives quick access to the UV lamp—no tools required.
- Fused CRYSTAL CLEAR™ quartz sleeve cleaning takes just a few minutes and is recommended monthly — more if needed, less if not.
With no professional installation needed, and minimal owner-operated maintenance, hundreds of gallons of water come out of the tap fresh, delicious, and without smell.
The Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack™ is the ultimate point-of-use system in kitchens, bathrooms, boats, RVs, and offices — for odorless and pure tasting water straight from the tap.
Assembled in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com