SaniLIGHT® Direct Germicidal UV-C Fixtures provide long, unobstructed paths of germicidal ultraviolet rays, making them effective for air and surface disinfection in open, unoccupied spaces. Direct germicidal ultraviolet inactivates virtually all virus, bacteria, and fungi.
4 Integrated Features Make the SaniLIGHT® an Economical & Easy-to-Maintain Solution for Air & Surface Disinfection
1. Models are available in 3 Different STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamp types. Each type can be purchased in a 1-Lamp or 2-Lamp configuration to suit your application’s needs.
STER-L-RAY® Instant-Start Germicidal UV-C Lamps are short-wave, low-pressure tubes that emit UV-C energy at 254 nanometers — a wavelength that is highly lethal to virtually all microorganisms. Their longevity helps you save time and money by only replacing them once a year, or every 10,000 hours.
STER-L-RAY® High Output (HO) Germicidal UV-C Lamps emit the same powerful UV-C rays but are capable of operating at higher input power and current than a conventional UV-C lamp. They have a slightly longer rated lamp life at 13,000 hours, ideal for forced air duct systems and odor control.
STER-L-RAY® Cold Cathode Germicidal UV-C Lamps are instant start and use a large, cylindrical cathode instead of a tungsten filament. They emit the same powerful UV-C rays as STER-L-RAY ® Instant-Start Germicidal UV-C Lamps but are ideal in applications requiring frequent starts and stops, and cold temperatures. They have the longest life of the three lamp types at 20,000 hours.
2. Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate quietly and were specifically developed for ultraviolet lamps. They provide high lamp output; are lightweight, efficient, and operate cool for longer life.
3. Steadfast™ Lampholders have a spring-loaded telescopic holder on one end and a stationary holder on the other. No special tools are required to change or clean your lamp — it’s quick and easy.
4. Durable Type 304 Stainless Steel ensures years of service. The attractive, polished surface holds up to harsh environments and easily wipes clean.
Each Germicidal UV-C Lamp Type is Available with 1 or 2 lamps, in Several Lengths
All models provide air and surface disinfection in unoccupied spaces and are available in 3 Different STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamp types. Each type can be purchased in a 1-Lamp or 2-Lamp configuration.
SaniLIGHT® Instant Start Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator
- STER-L-RAY ® Instant-Start Germicidal UV-C Lamps rated for 10,000 hours of lamp life
- Power Use — From 12.0 watts to 188.0 watts
- Ultraviolet Emitted — From 3.1 watts to 50.0 watts
- Overall Size — From 13 ¼” long to 65 ¼” long
SaniLIGHT® Cold Cathode Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator
- Uses STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Germicidal UV-C Lamps rated for 20,000 hours of lamp life
- Power Use — From 18.8 watts to 85.0 watts
- Ultraviolet Emitted — From 1.4 watts to 22.4 watts
- The overall size of the unit — From 13 ¼” long to 49 ¼” long
SaniLIGHT® High Output Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator
- Uses STER-L-RAY ® High Output Germicidal UV-C Lamps rated for 13,000 hours of lamp life
- Power Use — From 58.0 watts to 386.0 watts
- Ultraviolet Emitted — From 11.5 watts to 108.0 watts
- The overall size of the unit — From 19 ¼” long to 65 ¼” long
Learn More and Shop Our Full Product Line
Made in the USA from U.S. and imported parts, the UV-C air and surface disinfection systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials for ultimate durability. SaniLIGHT® Direct Germicidal UV-C Fixtures use Germicidal UV-C Lamps to disinfect air and surfaces in unoccupied spaces. Many optional accessories — such as the SENTINEL™ Remote Lamp Indicator, ArmorLite™ Safety Shield, Zenith™ Ultraviolet Meter, Promate™ Face Shield, Promate™ Safety Glasses, and Wire Form Lamp Guard — provide added peace of mind. Our UV Application Specialists will help you decide which model is right for your application.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Air and Surface Disinfection Models
- Download Ultraviolet Air & Surface Documents from our PDF Library
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop SaniLIGHT® Direct Germicidal UV-C Fixtures
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Air & Surface Disinfection Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.