Last Updated on December 29, 2023
With more than 50 years of experience in developing ultraviolet technology, we understand what commercial and industrial settings need in direct germicidal irradiation units. Biolux® Commercial and Industrial Germicidal UV Irradiation Fixtures provide effective, rapid, economical, and durable disinfection for a variety of applications.
Why Do a Variety of Commercial and Industrial Applications Choose Biolux® for Air and Surface Irradiation?
Biolux® UV Air & Surface Irradiation Fixtures are small enough to fit in the most limited spaces. They are especially effective in situations where the risk of cross-contamination is high. Our three available models provide safe, effective, and economical disinfection in their appropriate applications:
- Biolux® WE10 Fixtures use STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Germicidal UV Lamps, making them ideal in colder temperatures with frequent starting and stopping, such as refrigeration units and cold storage.
- Handheld or stand-style fixtures (Models NO4G, NO4GS, NO6G, NO6GS) are ideal for small inspection, and ready to use out of the box.
- Strip style fixtures install more permanently and are ideal for situations where disinfection will be necessary and constant.
All Biolux® fixtures benefit from the following integrated features:
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps that deactivate virtually all microorganisms
- Compact designs that fit easily in limited spaces such as conveyor belts, disinfection cabinets, and laboratory hoods
- Durable and corrosion-resistant construction from stainless steel or polished chrome, depending on the model
Which Applications Can Benefit from Biolux® Commercial and Industrial Germicidal UV Irradiation?
As a direct UV irradiation and disinfection method, all applications must be unoccupied, or used with proper protection during treatment. Some sample applications are listed below.
Food and Beverage
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Food Packaging Plants
- Conveyor Belts
- Pathology Labs
- Conveyor Belts
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the Biolux® models from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air and surfaces. Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures have many optional accessories available, making them flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing systems for many applications.
For more information on Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures, visit our Biolux® overview page, download the Biolux® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com