With more than 50 years of experience in developing ultraviolet technology, we understand what commercial and industrial settings need in direct germicidal irradiation units. Biolux® Commercial and Industrial Germicidal UV Irradiation Fixtures provide effective, rapid, economical, and durable disinfection for a variety of applications.
Why Do a Variety of Commercial and Industrial Applications Choose Biolux® for Air and Surface Irradiation?
Biolux® UV Air & Surface Irradiation Fixtures are small enough to fit in the most limited spaces. They are especially effective in situations where the risk of cross-contamination is high. Our three available models provide safe, effective, and economical disinfection in their appropriate applications:
- Biolux® WE10 Fixtures use STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Germicidal UV Lamps, making them ideal in colder temperatures with frequent starting and stopping, such as refrigeration units and cold storage.
- Handheld or stand-style fixtures (Models NO4G, NO4GS, NO6G, NO6GS) are ideal for small inspection, and ready to use out of the box.
- Strip style fixtures install more permanently and are ideal for situations where disinfection will be necessary and constant.
All Biolux® fixtures benefit from the following integrated features:
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps that deactivate virtually all microorganisms
- Compact designs that fit easily in limited spaces such as conveyor belts, disinfection cabinets, and laboratory hoods
- Durable and corrosion-resistant construction from stainless steel or polished chrome, depending on the model
Which Applications Can Benefit from Biolux® Commercial and Industrial Germicidal UV Irradiation?
As a direct UV irradiation and disinfection method, all applications must be unoccupied, or used with proper protection during treatment. Some sample applications are listed below.
Food and Beverage
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Food Packaging Plants
- Conveyor Belts
- Pathology Labs
- Conveyor Belts
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the Biolux® models from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air and surfaces. Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures have many optional accessories available, making them flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing systems for many applications.
For more information on Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures, visit our Biolux® overview page, download the Biolux® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com