Last Updated on March 23, 2021
When a customer needs to buy an ultraviolet water purifier to treat 83 gallons per minute, the SANITRON® is the answer.
A customer may be fearful they will buy an ultraviolet water purifier that will be inadequate for their needs in the distant future. They may or may not know how those needs will change. What they do know is that a future change means more money. This can often be a deterrent for making a purchasing decision.
One major factor for successful water treatment is having the proper size water purifier for the water volume. Potential buyers may fear, that in anticipation of the future, they will choose an ultraviolet water purifier that is too big for their current situation. On the other hand, they may worry that they will have to start from scratch if they buy an ultraviolet water purifier that works today but is too small tomorrow.
The solution is simple — the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier Model S5,000C . The SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier Model S5,000C (which consists of two S2400C chambers) is capable of purifying 83 gallons per minute. This model allows customers to buy an ultraviolet water purifier they need today, and simply add to the system in the future.
SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier Model S5,000C Provides Proper Size for Water Volume through Flexibility
The SANITRON® has been designed to provide the water flowing through its disinfection chamber with adequate germicidal ultraviolet dosage. This happens with a combination of exposure time and intensity of ultraviolet wavelengths. The exposure time, in seconds, is the total time it takes the water to flow through the disinfection chamber exposing it to the germicidal ultraviolet lamp. Adding and removing purifier chambers to the configuration adjusts the flow rate as necessary. With the SANITRON® , you can buy an ultraviolet water purifier that grows with your business.
Model S5,000C Features
- Potential to be a high capacity system—flexible system components are readily reconfigured to meet changing flow and process requirement.
- Integrated features such as Dual Rotating Flange Heads make installation, maintenance, and retrofitting a breeze and enable easy addition and removal of water purifier chambers.
- Two or more S5,000C purifiers can be interconnected for a flow rate of up to 25,000 GPH (gallons per hour) or more. See the table below for a breakdown.
- Independent single lamp chamber design enables separate output monitoring of each ultraviolet lamp. View our available Ultraviolet Monitors by downloading our GUARDIAN™ SENTRY™ STERALERT™ Monitoring Sheet.
- Standby capacity reserve chambers permit shutdown or replacement of individual components without interruption of service.
- Saves valuable space with horizontal mount and small footprint. Models S10,000C – S25,000C come equipped with a mounting stand .
- Model S5,000C and larger are supplied with interconnected piping.
Additional SANITRON® Standard Features
- Sight Port Plug for viewing germicidal lamp operation
- Drain Plug for in place draining of the purifier chamber
- Patented Dual-Action Wiper Mechanism cleans the quartz sleeve
- Exclusive EASY-OFF™ End Cap enables effortless lamp change
|Model||Number of Units for Configuration||Flow Rate|
(Gallons Per Minute)
(Gallons Per Hour)
|S5,000C||1 – S5,000C (2- S2400C Chambers)||83||5,000|
|S10,000C||2 – S5,000C (4 – S2400C Chambers)||166||10,000|
|S15,000C||3 – S5,000C (6 – S2400C Chambers)||250||15,000|
|S20,000C||4 – S5,000C (8 – S2400C Chambers)||333||20,000|
|S25,000C||5 – S5,000C (10 – S2400C Chambers)||416||25,000|
The SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier Model S5,000C mounts horizontally and has a small footprint to save you valuable space. Designed with integrated features such as dual rotating flange heads and an independent single lamp chamber design, installation, maintenance, and retrofitting are a breeze. Models S5,000C and larger are supplied with interconnecting piping, and Models S10,000C–S25,000C come equipped with a mounted stand. In addition, standby capacity reserve chambers permit shutdown or replacement of individual components without interruption of service.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the germicidal ultraviolet water treatment systems by Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water. In addition to the superior features listed above, the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier has many optional accessories available, making it a flexible ultraviolet water purification system for any application.
For more information on the SANITRON® Ultraviolet Water Purifier, visit our SANITRON® overview page or download the SANITRON® owner’s manuals.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about SANITRON® UV-C Water Purifiers
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- View all our Blog Posts for SANITRON® UV-C Water Purifiers
- Visit our Webpage: NSF UV Water Purifiers vs Non-Certified Water Purifiers
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Video & PowerPoint
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop SANITRON® UV-C Water Purifiers
- Shop STER-L-RAY® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Contact Our UV Application Specialists
- Call (631) 273-0500, Monday–Friday 7am to 6pm EST
- Email Sales@AtlanticUV.com
- Fill out our contact form