A Boil Water Alert is issued when disease-causing pathogens are detected, in order to protect you from water that is or will become unsafe to consume. There are more than 151,000 public water systems in the USA, and at any moment a handful of them can be under advisory. View this UV-C for Boil Water Alerts Presentation and visit our application-specific page to learn how UV-C Water Disinfection can help.
Learn More & Shop Our Products
Made or Assembled in the USA of Type 304 or Type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal UV-C lamps to purify water.
Learn Here! Ultraviolet.com
- Learn about UV Water & Liquid Purifiers
- Download Ultraviolet Water Documents from our PDF Library
- Visit our Application-Specific Page: UV-C for Water Disinfection During Boil Water Advisories
- View all the applications that can benefit from Germicidal UV-C
- Learn about STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps
Shop Here! BuyUltraviolet.com
- Shop UV Water Purifiers for use during Boil Water Advisories
- Shop STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV Lamps
- Compare all models with our UV Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST or fill out our contact form.