Last Updated on December 26, 2023
People want the reassurance that bottled water gives them, but the constant expense really adds up. Your customers can have pure, fresh water right out of the faucet with the Bio-Logic ® UV Water Purifier. UV purification is the effective and economical choice for home water disinfection. With no heat or chemicals involved, it is the safest and most efficient option available.
Bio-Logic ® BIO-1.5, Bio-Logic ® BIO-1.5 & Pure Water Pack™ , and Bio-Logic ® BIO-3
The Bio-Logic® Ultraviolet Water Purifier has 3 models that share the same features and benefits and a variety of optional accessories. The Bio-Logic® BIO-1.5 and BIO-1.5 Pure Water Pack™ each process 1.5 gallons per minute (GPM). The Bio-Logic® BIO-3 processes 3 GPM.
Bio-Logic® BIO-1.5 & Pure Water Pack™ — Filtration and Ultraviolet Disinfection in One Unit
Bio-Logic® Bio-1.5 Pure Water Pack™ includes a two-part filtration system to rid water of unpleasant tastes and odors. The installation kit includes everything needed for point-of-use installation, even a stainless steel faucet—perfect for DIY customers.
- Sturdy 5-micron sediment filter traps particles for visually clean water
- Carbon filter reduces chlorine, trihalomethanes (THMs), and pesticides to eliminate unwanted tastes and odors
- Germicidal ultraviolet radiation disinfects water
Effective and Safe Disinfection
No chemicals mean no harsh tastes or odors, and no accidental mishandling. Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection. This includes those often found in well water due to runoff, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, and E. coli.
Economical to Operate
STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamps Economically Disinfect Water
- Produces short-wave radiation that destroys virtually all bacteria, virus, and other microorganisms
- Housed in a fused quartz sleeve that insulates and protects lamp to ensure optimal output
- Disinfection chamber exposes water to precisely the right dose of UV
- Uses low power to operate
- Lamp change needed only once a year
Surelite™ Electronic Instant Start Ballasts Give Your Customers Low-Cost Operation
- Electronic, instant start, and specifically developed for ultraviolet lamps
- Use less energy, give higher lamp output, and operate cooler than magnetic ballasts
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Rotatable heads provide flexibility to match existing water connection, which streamlines installation
- Plug directly into a GFCI outlet with standard NEMA 3 prong plug
- Included mounting bracket and small footprint saves valuable space
Maintenance is a Breeze
- LED light on ballasts indicates that the lamp is working
- No tools required— EASY-OFF ™ End Cap gives quick access for UV lamp replacement and occasional quartz sleeve cleaning
Assembled in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com