Last Updated on December 26, 2023
The Pure Water Pack UV Purifier is the Perfect Choice for Filtration & Disinfection of Visually Clean Water that is Already Microbiologically Safe
The Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack UV Purifier features a two-part filtration system and an ultraviolet disinfection chamber that rapidly purifies water without the use of heat or chemicals. Simple, under-the-sink installation and a 1.5 gallon-per-minute capacity make it ideal for your client’s home, boat, camper, or office.
1. Dual-Filter Housing Removes Unpleasant Tastes and Odors
- A sturdy 5 micron sediment filter traps rust, scale, silt, sand, and other water-suspended particles.
- 2 micron or 5 micron carbon filter removes chlorine, THM’s, pesticides and other related volatile organic hydrocarbons.
2. STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal UV-C Lamp Disinfects Water
- Produces UV-C Light that kills virtually all bacteria, virus, and other microorganisms.
- Protected within a quartz sleeve which helps maintain optimum operating temperature and allows nearly all UV-C to pass through.
- Lamp change is required every 10,000 hours (approximately once a year).
3. Surelite™ Ballast Gives Your Customers a Low-Cost Operation
- Electronic, instant start, and specifically developed for ultraviolet lamps.
- Uses less energy, gives higher lamp output, and operates cooler than a magnetic ballast.
- Ballast provides a visual and audio indication of proper lamp operation.
4. Customers Don’t Need to Hire a Plumber Thanks to Rotatable Heads
- This feature sets the Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack apart from other units on the market
- Heads on either side of the purifier chamber rotate to streamline installation and match the existing water connection
5. Installation Kit Includes Everything Your Customer Needs for Hook Up
Everything needed to hook up the entire system including:
- Saddle Valve that fits feed pipes between 3/8" and 1/2"
- Stainless steel mounting bracket that neatly holds all filtration and disinfection components
- Long Reach Stainless Steel Faucet that operates with a spring closed lever and can lock in the ON position
Designed for under-the-sink mounting, the Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack UV Purifier has a compact footprint. It is also perfect for straightforward installation.
6. Quick UV Lamp Change with EASY-OFF™ End Cap
Our Exclusive EASY-OFF™ End Cap allows for fast and easy access to the UV lamp for replacement.
- No tools are needed
- No disconnection from the water supply is necessary
- There is no need to drain the existing water
Assembled in the USA of type 316 stainless steel, the UV water treatment systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use STER-L-RAY® Germicidal Ultraviolet lamps to purify water. For more information on the Bio-Logic® Pure Water Pack UV Purifier, visit our Bio-Logic® overview page or download the Bio-Logic® brochure.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com