Last Updated on November 20, 2018
Ultraviolet water purification is a unique and rapid technique to rid the water of bacteria, mold, virus and algae without the use of heat or chemicals. This method of water disinfection is ideal for many applications because nothing is added to the water. This process is simple, inexpensive, requires low maintenance, and is more reliable when compared to other methods of water disinfection.
Applications for Ultraviolet Water Purification
- Food Industries: Ensures bacteria-free water as an additive to the product, and also as a rinse before packaging, to guard against waterborne bacteria spoilage in vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, and other products.
- Farms and Ranches: Bacteria-free animal drinking water increases production by eliminating losses due to waterborne infection. Improved sanitization promotes healthier stock and higher yields.
- Bottling Manufacture: Ensures bacteria-free water for use in product at breweries, wineries, and bottling facilities for soft drinks and water.
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industries: Bacteria-free water ensures compliance with strict water treatment standards necessary for product quality control.
- Laboratories: Provides water free of microorganisms required for accurate testing and research.
- Hospitals: Ensures needed water for pathology labs, kidney dialysis, and post disinfection rinses where bacteria-free water is essential.
- Electronics Industry: Ensures bacteria-free water for use in conjunction with deionized and high purity water systems.
- Private Homes, Trailer Parks, Recreation Vehicles, Schools, and Hotels: Provides safe, germ-free drinking water. Destroys bacteria, a serious problem for rural water supplies, and prevents disease.
- Aquariums and Hatcheries: Bacteria-free water diminishes common issues related to aquatic life in these environments.
- Wastewater Treatment Plants: Affords an excellent post water treatment of secondary or tertiary effluent, reducing bacterial concentrations to safe levels without introducing a toxicant to fish and other marine life in the receiving waters.
- Nurseries: Bacteria-free water minimizes losses from widespread root rot infection, a common problem in trees and plants caused by a diseased water supply.
- Swimming Pools: Helps control bacteria, algae, and slime formation. Ultraviolet water purification allows the user to substantially reduce the chlorine usage.
Made in the USA of high quality stainless steel, the UV Water Treatment Systems from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify water. They have many optional accessories available, giving them flexibility for virtually any application.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps, visit Ultraviolet.com
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists at 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com