Last Updated on July 26, 2018
Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures provide direct ultraviolet exposure for air and surface disinfection in unoccupied spaces or in occupied spaces with protective measures.
Standard features make its 3 models an effective, easy, durable, and economical disinfection solution for commercial and industrial applications.
Reflective surfaces surround the lamp on all models, maximizing ultraviolet radiation that’s emitted. Virus, bacteria, and fungi deactivated by ultraviolet include:
- Many more
STER-L-RAY ® Slimline Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Short-wave, low pressure tubes that produce ultraviolet wavelengths lethal to microorganisms
- Approximately 95% of the ultraviolet energy emitted from STER-L-RAY ® germicidal lamps is at 254 nanometers, the region of germicidal effectiveness most destructive to bacteria, mold and virus
- Instant start—tungsten filament
STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Germicidal UV-C Lamps
- Same disinfecting power as standard STER-L-RAY ® Lamps
- Optimum operation in colder temperatures
- Instant start—cathode
- Longevity in applications that have frequent start and stop of irradiation
- Use with Biolux® WE10
Easy Installation and Maintenance
No professional installation is required.
- Standard 3-prong plug allows use in an existing outlet
- Base mount—Biolux® Strip Fixtures
- Remote mount from exterior hole and plug thru ballast—Biolux® WE10
- Portable with stainless steel handle—Biolux® NO4G, NO6G
- Portable with stainless steel stand—Biolux® NO4GS, NO6GS
- Biolux® NO4G, NO4GS, NO6G, NO6GS ready for use right out of the box
- Spring-loaded telescopic holder on one end and a stationary holder on the other
- Makes lamp change quick and easy
- No special tools required
Economical Air and Surface Disinfection
Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts are specifically developed for ultraviolet lamps and superior to magnetic ballasts.
- Smaller, lighter, and provides higher lamp output
- Uses less energy
- Quiet operation
- Biolux® portable models have integrated on/off switch for added safety and ease of use
We make all of our products in the USA for ultimate quality construction.
- Type 304 stainless steel gives all models superior durability to withstand harsh environments
- Attractive finish is easy to wipe clean
- Biolux® Strip Fixture models are chrome plated steel. Superior finish gives extra surface hardness and abrasion resistance.
3 Models and a Variety of Styles for Virtually Any Air and Surface Disinfection Application
Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Strip Fixture
- Semi-permanent installation
- Can fit in tight spaces—conveyor belts, cabinets, hoods
Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet WE10 Fixture
- Temporary to semi-permanent installation
- Uses STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Lamps—ideal for walk-in refrigerators or cold storage rooms
- Portable for Air and Surface Disinfection
- Stainless steel handle on Biolux® NO4G and NO6G—ideal for applications where human interaction is necessary; proper operator protection required.
- Stainless steel stand on Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixture NO4GS and NO6GS—ideal for applications that require frequent movement of the unit
|Model||Lamp||Total Ultraviolet Output||Length||Width||Height||Rated Lamp Life|
|4 Watt Strip Fixture||05-1110||.05 Watts||9″||13/8“||21/8“||9,000 Hrs.|
|6 Watt Strip Fixture||05-1109||1.0 Watts||12″||13/8“||21/8“||9,000 Hrs.|
|8 Watt Strip Fixture||05-1108||1.6 Watts||15″||13/8“||2 1/8“||9,000 Hrs.|
|15 Watt Strip Fixture||05-1105||3.6 Watts||19 1/2“||2 5/8“||3 1/2“||9,000 Hrs.|
|25 Watt Strip Fixture||05-1107||5.0 Watts||19 1/2“||2 5/8“||3 1/2“||9,000 Hrs.|
|30 Watt Strip Fixture||05-1106||8.3 Watts||37 1/2“||2 5/8“||3 1/2“||9,000 Hrs.|
|NO4G Hand-Held Fixture||05-1110||.5 Watts||6 3/16“||3 21/32“||3 11/16“||9,000 Hrs.|
|NO4GS Hand-Held Fixture||05-1110||.5 Watts||6 3/16“||3 21/32“||8 1/8“||9,000 Hrs.|
|NO6G Hand-Held Fixture||05-1109||1.0 Watts||7 11/16“||3 21/32“||3 11/16“||9,000 Hrs.|
|NO6GS Hand-Held Fixture||05-1109||1.0 Watts||7 11/16“||3 21/32“||8 1/8“||9,000 Hrs.|
|WE10 Fixture||05-1345||2.9 Watts||17 1/4“||5 1/2“||3 1/2“||20,000 Hrs.|
Made in the USA of type 304 stainless steel, the UV air sanitizers from Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation® are constructed of the highest quality materials and use germicidal ultraviolet lamps to purify air. The Biolux® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures have many optional accessories available, making them flexible ultraviolet air sanitizing systems for any application.
For more information on Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures visit our Biolux® overview page, download the Biolux® owner’s manuals, or review our UV Air Purifier & Surface Disinfection Equipment Comparison Sheet.
Need help? Call Our UV Specialists 1-631-273-0500, Monday – Friday 7am to 6pm EST
For more company or product info, visit Ultraviolet.com
To make a purchase, visit BuyUltraviolet.com